Chapter 8-A weird thought

My first thought that hit me was:Why in the world did he do that? When he pulled me in, he like hugged me you know like???

 Soon after, a sound of a motorcycle came and I looked a the road, seeing it speed away. Then, I looked up to see Taehyung staring intently at me. For the first time in like forever, I noticed that he had a really nice facial structure. Waittt why am I thinking about this?

We pulled apart awakwardly, my heart pounding like crazy💓. Why am I feeling like that?

After about 5 seconds of awkward silence, I thanked Taehyung for saving my life. 

Well, b4 all these happened, Taehyung insisted that he walked me home. I agreed. But soon after, I saw Jungkook giving Taehyung the cold shoulder after I told him that Taehyung was walking me home. What is wrong with these boys???

So, the walk back home was really damn awkward.

At night, in the comfort of my bedroom, the thing that happened earlier kept visualising  in my mind. I have no idea why. And my face would become so damn hot for some reason. 

The dream I had that night was all about Taehyung like what the??? What is wrong with me? Why do I keep thinking 🤔 about him?? But honestly, he is really nice accept the first time I met him.

*Time skip*the next day

When I reached school, Jennie Kim was just standing outside of the school gate. She walked up to me and said: So... you ignored my warning.. huh? You still dare to go lunch with MY Taehyung you stuipid b*tch. I swear to god u are gonna be killed by me one day.(this part is meant to be sure like the Tiktok thingy is it is weird) why can't you just stay out of the way?

I just chose to ignore her and just continue walking to school. Honestly, does that girl know how to stop? Why is she so jealous? I don't even like himmmm like she can just take him I don't care 

"Tzuyu!" I heard someone say. 

I turned around to see Mo Mo running up to me. 

Mo mo: you won't believe what happen. Jennie Kim...

Me: Momo pls chill... what happened?

Momo: Jennie blacked mailed all of us telling us to not be your friend! Can you believe that?

Anger surged in me. How could she do that? That girl is so damn....urghhhh she even ones to steal my friends like... how could she. She already has does good for nothing stupid friends already. 

Just then, I realised that I had said that out loud by mistake...oops plus, my home room teacher, Ms Park just walked by. Oh no... lemme cross my fingers.

Ms Park: Tzuyu what did you just say?

Oh sh*t I thought

Ms Park: Come with me.

I had no choice but to follow her. When I looked back I swear I saw Jennie laughing 😂 in a distance.

Hi guysssss sry this is like slightly late- so... hthank you for so many reads like 320 plus💕💜💜 Tysm I Luv u guys and also don't forget to stream G idle's trust which will be coming out in a few days😆 byeeeeeee and also don't forget to vote, comment, follow if u want to and please stay healthy😀 last but not least, byeeeeeeeeee

And FYI, I changed the book cover hope u guys like it❤️