Chapter 15- A confession

Taehyung looked at me, I already knew what he would say.

Taehyung: Tzuyu.. what did I do wrong?? Why did u suddenly stop talking to me?? Why???

I took a deep breadth, and said, " I...I stopped talking to you bcs I wanted to help u..."

Taehyung sighed, and said, " You don't need to help me, I can take care of myself- and why did u even want to help me anyway??

I said: I saw that Jungkook and u are no longer friends and...

Taehyung: Jungkook and I...

My eyes started to fill up with tears, and b4 I knew it, I started to cry.

Taehyung patted my back awkwardly. 

I have no idea what came over me. 

Soon after, the teacher dismissed all of us.

While walking out of the classroom, I suddenly felt a tap on my shoulder, it was Taehyung. 

He acted as though nothing had happened and said, " Can I meet u at the library at 6 to start doing the project?"

I nodded my head and continued walking to the canteen.

Soon, it was alr 6pm. I walked to the library, thinking about the project, wondering why Taehyung had chosen me.

After seating down at the seat, next to where Taehyung was seating, I pulled out all the worksheets. 

And we just sat in silence. It was really awkward, honestly.

Taehyung then went to the water cooler to refill his water bottle.

I decided to take this time to lie down on the table and rest for a while.

When I opened my eyes, I saw that Taehyung's face was just inches away from me. My heart skipped a beat and I felt my face becoming hot.

Taehyung then opened his eyes, and I could see his face turning red. 

I immediately sat up-right and fixed my hair. It was like really really awkward. But the first thing that came into my mind was: Why was Taehyung even lying down there? Like...? Why??

But I have to admit that I realised that Taehyung was so... so... how do I describe this... his features are so perfect... it all just fits onto his face perfectly. Why would a guy like this like me anyway? I am just a average-looking, nothing special at all...

I soon felt my face becoming hot again, what is wrong with me?!?🥵🥵 Taehyung must think that I am really weird now...

Taehyung soon sat-up and throughout the next few hours, we just discussed about the project and we did not talk about what happened earlier. 

However, it seems like I really cannot concentrate while sitting at the same table as Taehyung. I can't help but stare at him, thinking about him and so on. What a complete disaster... I'm so dead. How am I ever going to get this project done?? 

Soon, it was time to head home. While packing my things and taking them from the table, I felt Taehyung's hand brush against mine. I completely freaked out. Like completely. I kind of froze up for a second. 

While walking to the exit, Taehyung said, " What else did I do wrong, tell me. Why are u still not talking to me as usual?"

I replied, " I...I u did not do anything wrong..."

"Then why do u always seem so angry?? Why?? "

"I am not angry at u at all..."

"Then??"

" I just like u too much...my face always turns red around u..."

All of a sudden, Taehyung kissed me...

Word count: 580