Chapter 5- Embarrassing Situations

I looked up to see...
what was his name again?jUnGkOoK?

All of his things were all scattered onto the floor, papers, files, and many other things. I immediately apologised to Jungkook as I quickly helped him pick his things up.

As I helped him pick his things up, I proceded to help him pick his pencilcase up.

However, when I was picking it, I felt a hand go onto mine. My eyes widened as I realised that Jungkook' s hand was around my mind. I could have sworn that my face flushed as red as a tomato, with my heart beating rapidly. Like, how would you feel when one of the most popular boy holds your hand in school?

But i can tell you, what happened in that second was like really really awkward. Afterall, i did not reappy know him. He just saved me from Jennie and thats all!

"Oh... um sorry" Jungkook said as he quickly let go of my head, his face like completely red.

"It's okay" I said. Well, that is the typical thing that you would say right?

The next few seconds were evn nore awkward, I told Jungkook that I was sorry for banging into him and also thanked him. Fot some reason, without waiting for his reply, I ran off. I was really embarassed, okay?

After running off, I knew that what I did was completely wrong. Like?? Who would just run off like that? Only a stupid ass like me.

As I was walking back to class to get my things because school was over,
I bumbed into Jennie aGaIn. Like why do I have such good luck with her... since when?!

"Ewww...you ugly b*tch, semms like u have become brave, I see. Even daring to take my place during PE lesson, huh? Well, you are gonna have to pay."

Jennie, being the insane person she is,
held my collar really tightly and raised her hand to punch me in the face.

I immediately braced for impact, but, however Jennie was just too stong. My face was completely filled with bruises everywhere after she had finished her did. After she was satisfied, she immediately walked away.

While, I just sat there, crying my eyes out. It must have been some 15 minutes when someone came and aked if I was okay.

It was, Taehyung. He had a huge shock when he sae my face. Though, I couldn't tell how my face looked like, based on his reaction, it was really really bad.

He ask me to stand up, however, when I stood up, I just felt too weak, I sat down again.

Felling helpless, Taehyung went into class and came out with my stiff he asked me carry my bag as he kneeled down and asked me to let him carry me.

At first, I was completely shocked. Which guy in his sane mind would do that for me?

Well, in the end, I did accept his offer, well, I really was too tired to stand up and walk by myself. And anyways, most ppl were already gone from school and I kindda trust Taehyung.

As I got into his back, there was a really warm feelinh that came to me- how I describe it? It is like the feeling when you feel lived, when someone loves you, does not discriminate you.

I felt really awesome when I got onto his back though. And for some reason, I fell asleep.

When I woke up, I found myself in an unfamiliar room. At first I was like 'wow Thai's place is so damn nice❤️❤️❤️

Then, I finally came to my senses: I was not in my own house... where am I then? Taehyung's house"

All of a sudden, I felt like using the toilet. Seeing that the bedroom I was in had a door. -the door was like those kinds of toilet doors- I walked towards and and twisted the doorknob.

Well, it was definitely a toilet!!! Yesss(I screamed mentally) I was so happy with myself🤩🤩🤩

However, my excitement did not last long. I realised I was not the only one in the toilet... in fact there had been someone there all a long. I turned to see...

Hi guyssss:D Early update again🤪🤪 Well, the March  holds are coming uppp I can't wait😆Thankyou for reading my story💜💜💜💜💜❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💖💖💖💕 I luv u guysss. I Guess all of my updates are gonna be earlier than Fri loll. But anyways I finish it b4 the due date😀 Please vote and also follow me if you want. I love comments so please give Me a few.. I wanna write better. What do you think is gonna happen in the next part of the story?🤔

And ya- tHaNkYoU for 160+ Reads🥳🥳🥳 tysm 

I purple you guysss💜💜💜