Chapter 7- Is this my life?!?

Well... the time I had in Taehyung's house was like so damn awkward. I should not write about that😅

When I went to school the next day, somehow, everone knew about wht happened. I was really angry bcs Jennie came to me and was like'u will have to pay'.

While I was alking along the corridoor, I pumped in to Jungkook.
Jungkook: Oh...hi Tzuyu right?
Me:Ya
Jungkook:I heard about you and Taehyung... How was it? He does not usually open up to ppl.
I flushed.
Me: Its nothing of that sort... Jungkook. It was just...
I fell silent.
Jungkook: U dont need to tell me if u dont want to... U wanna hang out later?
Jungkook looked a little embarassed.
Me:Thanks Jungkook. I would love to hang out with u and know u better:)
Jungkook:Meet u after class at thw entrance. U dont mind me inviting my frens including Taehyung, right?
Me:U mean the seven of u guys? Sure:D
Jungkook:Seeya
He walked off.

Time skip*after class*
I quickly packed all my things up and rushed out of the cladsroom, after saying bye to my frens.
They were all already waiting for me.
Taehyung:Tzuyu?
Jungkook:Oh hi Tzuyu. Glad you made it:)
He smiled. He looked so damn cute omg. I felt slightly light on my feet.
Throughout the walk to the restaurant, Taehyung and I did not talk much... it was still rather awkward. I got to know some new people now. There was:Park Jimin, Hoseok,Yoongi and Namjoon.

When we reaches the restraunt,I sat  opposite.Jungkook at the corner of the table. For some reason, Taehyung looked jealous. Idk why.

After we orderes the food, we had a really long conversation, talking about really random stuff. Taehying was acting really weirdly though. People say that he is really talkative.But, he was just really quiet.
All of a sudden, Jungkook said..
Jungkook:Tzuyu u have some food over there.
He pointed at my mouth. He took a peice of tissue and helped me wipe me mouth.
Taehyung gave an even sterner look this time. His expression is so weird... dont u think?

Well, through having lunch with them, I got to kbow them really well.
But, Taehyung was just quiet... weirdo.

When it was time to go home, Taehyung suddenly asked me whether he could walk me home.

I agreed. Then, Jungkkok's facial expressoon had a tinge of jealousy. Seriously. What is wrong with these guys?

On the way home...
Taehyung: Did u enjoy the food?
Me: It was really good.
Taehyung:Glad u like it... How do u feel about Jungkook?
He suddenly blurted out.
Befor I even had time to reply, Taehyung suddenly hugged me and moved me towards the pavement while we were crossing the road...

Hi guyssss...  this chp is out:) Well, i think that there are many typos here and there:) Thankyou for supporting me:) like 270 plus reads!! I will try my best to write nice stories for u:D
Please follow and vote if u want to.
Please comment so i can write my story better:) i love u guyss so much.
and lat but not least, stay healthy:)