Chapter 9- I can't believe this

When I stepped into the pricipal's office, the principal gave me a warm smile and asked me to take a seat. But when my home room teacher told her what happened, a stern look came across her face.

The principal: Can you explain yourself?

Me: err I ...

I decided not to say anything else.

The principal: Detention for you after school for the rest of the week. Meet me here. You can go now.

She then sighed.

I was so angry inside. Like?! When ever Jennie does something wrong, she never ever gets the blame. Or more like nobody ever catches her. Urghhh. I  am a relatively better behaved girl than her and while I am doing detention, she is just like enjoying herself-

When I walked out, I saw Momo  standing outside, waiting for me.  Momo asked me what happened and I told her the whole thing. She sighed and wished me good luck.

I walked into the classroom, taking the seat beside Sana. 

The rest of the day, I kept seeing Jennie smirking at me, urghhh. I really do hate her.  Sighh

During lunch, all the  9 of us were eating when, Jungkook approached me.

Jungkook: Tzuyu can we talk outside for a while. I looked back to see Jennie looking at me with a stern look on her face.

Me: Ermm maybe next time?

Jihyo: Come on, just go. We are fine.

She then winks at me;).

Me: Okay then... 

I chose to ignore Jennie's glares.

I followed Jungkook to a bench in the school's garden and sat down, next to him.

Jungkook: Ermm sorry for asking you to meet me in such a short notice. Like I just simply...

Me: Its okay. So what do you want to talk about?

Jungkook: Tzuyu, you are one of the coolest people I have ever met. You are reeally really nice , smart , awesome and adventurous. Eventhough I only met you like once, I can tell that you are a really awesome person....

While he was saying all this, I was like freaking out. Lke how would you feel if a super super hot and popular guy coplimented you?

Jungkook: I hope we can hang out some day, maybe on Saturday?

What he is asking me out?!?!?!?!?!?! Omg is this really happening?

Me: Sure

I swear that I was blushing like crazy.

Jungkook: Can I have your number?

I then gave it to him.

Soon after, we went back, into the school.

*time skip* the Saturday

Jungkook picked me up.

He texted me last night

Me: So, where are we going?

Jungkook: you will know it soon enough.

I wonder...

Hi guys:) Thankyou for 400 plus reads❤️❤️❤️ I love you guys.