Chapter 14- Pain

When I was walking to class, I saw Taehyung and Jungkook, standing in the middle of the hall, holding each other's collars.

I was really shocked bcs like what was happening? I immediately ran to them and asked them to stop. They just ignored me. 

Jungkook: U better stop trying to be closer to her or else...

Taehyung: Do I ways need to listen to whatever u say?

Both of them looked really angry.  And who is this 'her' that they were talking about? I was really confused. 

Taehyung: I can choose how I want to live and u can't stop me.

Jungkook looked really angry and just like this, he walked off to his class. Taehyung as well.

I walked to the classroom, still feeling really confused.

During lunch, I still did not see the 2 of them talking. And after a few hours of thinking, I thought that the girl that they were talking about was Jennie Kim. Like which guy wouldn't like her... right??🤔🤔🤔

When class ended for the day, Jennie came to my table.

Jennie: You think I have forgotten about u right? Well, u are wrong. 

When I heard that I just rolled my eyes.🙄

She continued, " Do u know what u have done?"

I replied, " what did I do know??" Seriously.

She said, " Stop putting on an act, Chou Tzuyu, u obviously know what u have done. Since u are trying to act innocent, let mE tell yOu what you have dOnE."

hHh seriously.

" Do you know why MY Jungkook and MY Taehyung are on such rocky terms??"

I shook my head.

" It is all bcs of you, CHOU TZUYU who is basically a NOBODY. They are fighting over u... duhh when they shld be fighting over ME. And you are going to pay."

"What?!?" I asked. " How can that be? Why will they fight over me anyway???" I asked.

Jennie laughed. " I have no idea. Go ask them yourself-." And just like that, she walked off.

I was really really confused. Shld I trust what Jennie said?? She may have lied. But something inside me told me that what she said was true. How had I not notice??

I sat down on the floor, thinking about whatever that just happened. I have no idea why, but, I just sat down on the floor and cried😭 I felt really bad.

After all, it is my fault that they are frustrated with each other. 😔😔😔 

After that, I decided to stay out of their lives.

* Time skip* Next day

I walked into class and tried my best to not look at Taehyung. During class, I ignored him totally. During lunch, I also tried my best to not look at the table they were sitting at. My friends noticed that something was amiss but knew better and left me alone.

Throughout the whole day, I just kept thinking about the days I had hanged out with the both of them. Though, I did not want to admit, I wanted to be with them. This has caused too much pain. What am I supposed to do? In the hallways, whenever I see them, I would just turn away and go to an empty classroom to cry.

This just went on for a whole week. A whole week of not talking to either of them, the worst week of my life. TT 

Why am I doing this, u may ask. Why would I torture myself? Why?? 

I just want them to be happy. I want them to reconcile, become friends and forget about me, the person who made their life and relationship turn upside-down. If they never met me, their live would be so much better than this. 

I guess  I just like them too much. I can't choose between them. What am I going to do? I can't keep ignoring them forever, can I?

However, everything changed.

It was during History class. When the teacher asked Taehyung who he would want to work with, Taehyung said my name.

I new I could not ignore his anymore. He came to my desk and sat next to me, his eyes showing how many questions he had that he wanted me to answer.

Word count: 713