Chapter 18- My Final Decision

𝕀 𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕖𝕕 𝕒𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕞 𝕚𝕟 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔼𝕪𝕖, 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕞𝕪 𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕒𝕝 𝕕𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟...

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

Jungkook pulled me into the janitors closet and closed the door.

He breathed in and out. Until he finally said, " Tzuyussi... can I ask you a favour? Please avoid Taehyung for me..."

"What?" I answered. "What are you talking about?"

"You are breaking my heart, I have no idea why. I'm going literally crazy for you inside... Tzuyu... please... when ever u are near Taehyung, u make me insanely jealous... could you just give me a chance?" He started to cry like literally. I felt my heart reach out to him, wanting to just make this right, not wanting to hurt him. But something just stopped me.

"No... I can't ..." I replied as I dashed out of the room. Not showing the sadness in my eyes. 

"How?" I thought. "How could one girl be drawn to 2 guys at one time? Is this even possible?"    I want to be with both of them yet I do not want to at the same time... what should I do? They are 2 wonderful people and I do not want to break any of their hearts 💔

I ran all the way towards the entrance of the school compound when I felt someone putting his arms around me. It was Taehyung.

"What wrong? Why do u look so down?" he asked. I chose to remain quiet 🤫 and not say anything. How can I possibly do anything without hurting any of them? I looked at Taehyung, thinking about all the awesome times we spent with each other and I also suddenly thought about Jungkook, feeling that it was really wrong for me to be with him, I ran back to class, wishing that Taehyung would not ask why I am being so weird today.

How ever, Taehyung had run after me and was now right beside me. He pulled me towards the school's garden and continued walking towards the pavilion. I saw Jungkook sitting inside there.

I looked at Jungkook and try to give him a look to show that I was not the one who wanted to be near to Taehyung. But from the look he had given me, it seemed like he knew that Taehyung would bring me there.

Taehyung and Jungkook stood in front of me, as if, they both wanted to say something that they had decided together.

Taehyung, " Tzuyu, could u please make this clear to the both of us? What are you thinking? You can't just leave us wondering..."

Jungkook looked 😔 as if he did not want to do this at all. He said, " We do not want to pressurise you or anything but... I think that the both of us deserve to know how you think."

"I...I...really...don't know..." I said. How?? How am I going to choose? How?? Seems like they both want to be with me... so...how? I looked at them for a brief moment before  saying...

"I..."

Word count: 506

Hi guys... sorry for such a late update 😔😔😔 I'm so sorry it is just that I was getting so much school homework TT

Anyways, Thankyou for supporting me :)) ilysm ❤️❤️❤️ Last chapter is next week... so look out for it😀

Rmb yo comment and give suggestions below⬇️⬇️

And don't forget to vote⭐️ and follow me:)

P.s. if you like this story, please add it to your library 📚

🍄🍄🍁💦☁️☁️🌿🦔🐥🐥🐳

💜💜💜💖