Chapter 4- The PE lesson...

Realisation finally hit me. I immediately agreed to go with Taehyung. Taehyung looked really relived when I said yes.

We quickly walked towards the gathering point. 

Just then, Jennie walked by and patted Taehyung's shoulder.

Jennie: Tae Tae~ can u partner with me?

Seriously?! Is she that dumb to not notice that I am Going with Taehyung already???

Taehyung: Sorry Jen, I am going with Tzuyu. Go find someone else.

I was pretty amazed by how cool Taehyung acted. He was obviously really irritated with Jennie- I could see that in his eyes- but his voice just does not have any traces of the anoyance...

"Heyy... come here quick. Why are you still standing there?" I heard someone say.

I suddenly came out of my daze as I quickly. I immediately ran towards Taehyung who was looking at me. I could tell that what he was thinking is like: What the heck is this person doing? is she mad?!?! This is so embarassing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Okay good, all of you are here now,"  the PE teacher, Mr Park said,"Okay, so this game of dodge ball s gonna be slightly different from the usual ones. Only when the girl has been hit, by the ball, then the pair would be out. But f the boy gets hit, the game continues. The game goes on until it's down to the last pair. The winner will get an "A" for their term grade in PE for this term! Good luck!~~~"

Before we knew it, this cHaLlEnGiNg game of dodge ball waas about to start>_<

"3,2,1, Start!"Mr Park threw the ball into the air and pushed it towards us.

The ball went to this girl called Sowon and her partner, Soobin. They hit the ball towards Jennie and...Kai?

As I had already expected, Jennie dodged the ball, snatched it from Kai. And with all of her might, she threw th ball towards me. 

I quickly embraced for impat, knowing that I did not have enpugh time to dodge it. Innstead of the the impact that I had embraced myself for, I felt a pair of strong, musular arms go around me. 

Lowly, I opened my eyes to see Taehyung hugging me?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? to protect me from that ball?

I instantly felt my face turn really hot(in temperature) I was really sure that my face was as red as a tomato. 

I thought: Why in the World is Taehyung hugging me?? Like who in the world would? I am such a...

Just then, Taehyung let go of me. For some reasin, I was still recovering from shock, so, i was still practically frozen. I nearly fell down.

Luckily, I was able to quickly come back to reality and push all the thoughts about what happened out of my head to focus on the game.

*Time skip end of PE lesson*
This is my chance! I thought as i walked towards Taehyung. I wantes ro thank him for saving me earlier. I wasn't looking while walking.... and I... banged into someone. I looked up to see...

Hi guyssss thpught I'd just published this a little earlier~
Fyi, im not from Korea,so, I do not exactly know how school life is like ovee there. And im just like turning 13 yrs old this yr , so, i have no experience in having boyfriends, dating and romantic stuff like thatTT
I will try my best to write those scenes though... FIGHTING!!

Hope u like this chp~ :) I did use a lot of my time and effort on this:D
well, afterall, exms are finally over so i have more time to write stuff...
Thankyou for suppoting me;)
I purple u guys💜💜💜
Pleasw follow me(=^▽^=) is u want to...
dont forget to vote as well~
pls comment so i can improve in my writing:))) Thankyou💖💖💖

I love u guyssss and thanks for all the reads and votes:D