Chapter 16- Is this it??

Wait... what?!? What is happening? My heart thumped wildly as I kissed Taehyung back. I could not believe this... is this really happening?

I took a step back and kinda ran off? More like escape. I was so embarrassed. I could hear Taehyung running after me. I did not dare to look back. I was too embarrassed. I wouldn't say I regretted confessing , but, what about Jungkook, I still had feelings for him, is what I am doing right? I wondered. 

After running for about 1km, I realised that I was so dumb... he would surely think that I am really weird... what should I do? I hung my head in shame as I walked home. 

Even after that had happened, I still tried to avoid Taehyung and Jungkook as much as possible. I did not dare to even look at either of them. I felt all so dumb and stupid. Why did I even kiss Taehyung back eventhough I have feelings for Jungkook?! Urghhh Im so dumb...TT

What am I going to do? This is so messed up...

Well, after I have good luck, it always changes *like why???*

On Monday, after schl, while I was walking out of the school building, I felt someone grab my wrist and pulled me to the side. I had no time to react, hence I was just pulled towards the shool garden. 

I looked up to see who the person was. It was Jungkook. I wondered what was going on... like why??

I thought, " oh... no... this is it...." then I sighed. I had really thought that the day of judgement had arrived and all my efforts of avoiding them had been in vain. 

However, when Jungkook finally stopped walking, all he said was, "Would u like to go to a party at my house this wk end??"

When I heard that, I mentally heaved a sigh of relief and there were butterflies in my stomach. I really couldn't contain my excitement. Hence, I immediately agreed to go.

Almost immediately, Jungkook's face broke into a wide smile:) he looked really happy 😀

*Time skip*  Saturday morning

On Saturday, I quickly woke up and got dressed and ran out of the house -literally. I was Super excited😜😜 I couldn't wait to go. Idk why tho. Bcs I have been avoiding Jungkook for like so long, isn't it weird that I just randomly agreed to go to his party??

When I finally reached Jungkook's  hse, my heart was thumping really wildly. I have no idea whether this is bcs I am going to see Jungkook or is it bcs I am at a party.

When I stepped into the hse, I was completely amazed by how awesome his house looks. It was designed to be a really modern house. It was just so nice looking omg:D. When Jungkkok saw me, he immediately stood up and came to my side and welcomed me in. He invited me to sit with his friends( not just the bts members) to Joong them in the game 'spin the bottele' at first I told him that I did not want to, bcs Taehyung was also sitting in the circle like... this would be so awkward. But, he insisted, so, I reluctantly agreed.

When it was my turn, I held my breadth as the bottle was started to spin slowly...

Word count: 557 words

>cliffhanger!!😆<

I hope I guys have enjoyed this chp😀😀💖💖

If u like it be sure to vote:)💜💜💜