Chapter 6-What the?!?!

However, my excitement did not last long. I realised I was not the only one in the toilet... in fact there had been someone there all a long. I turned to see...

KIM TAEHYUNG?!?!?!

He was just like only wearing a towel around his waist!!! Omg 😮 his abs were so damn... he looks so damn hot... 

WHAT THE HECK AM I THINKING ABOUT?!? U are in a major life crisis!!!-I reminded myself. I quickly ran out and closed the door. I leaned against the wall and slid down. I was so Damn shocked. I had never seen a half naked guy b4.

I just screamed 'sorry' from outside the toilet. I was so embarassed😓

Im sure Taehyung was shocked as well, there was no response from him.

Just then, Taehyung came out if the toilet. He was wearing his clothes. Hia face flushed red when he saw me. I could tell he was really embarassed.

On the other hand, my heartbeat was beating really quickly. Is it normal for my heartbeat to be so quick?
-I wondered.

The room was really really quiet... more like awkward though. LIKE?!

I tried to start a conversation by saying'umm where am I?'

Taehyung was like 'ermmm u are in my house. u fell asleep and i dont know where u stay so...'

I am sure that my face turned completely red. Like, I could feel the heat. If I did not sleep I would definitly not be in tis situation right now...

Taehyung must have sensed that I was feeling really embarassed, he told me that all was forgiven and I should not linger in the past.

All of a sudden, I felt that he was some kind of an advisor or something who is like really wise.-i dont even know why i thought of something as ridiculous as that.

Then i was just like'sorry... and well... thankyou'

Why do i act so aWkWaRdLy arouund him??

Whateverr

Hi guysss. Ik this is likee really short and like slightly late. But like it is the march hols and i deserve a break:D thankyou for supporting me and reading my story ilysm❤❤
do stay healthy during this period:)
pls follow, vote if u wantt

thankyou💜💜💜