New School Year

I arrived at the school gates, mostly its okay for us to be late during the first weeks, as long as you come early during the more 'serious' days.

'But for that will never happen cause I'm always late', I thought to myself as reality brings me a sigh.

I want to achieve a lot these year, and one of them is moving on from my crush, which is none other than Cyrus Blade.

Which will be difficult he's been my crush for what? Like 5 years already? When will I even move on?!?!?

As I open the door to my homeroom, which is the class where I will be confined in during the whole school year, gReAt RiGhT?!?!?!?

I searched my name in the section's list of section C, but surprisingly after double checking and triple checking, I didn't find my name there.

I was thinking if I was able to enroll or not, did my parents enroll me? Or did they forget?

So I went to the section list of section B, and surprise surprise...

My name wasn't there expected that though....

Now I check the section list of section A, to my horror....

My name was there written as 'Minerva Lyn Luna'.....

Why horror you say....

Well you see....

Section A is filled with the honors and high honors students and the students that stood out the most academically and in extracurricular activities....

I knew I shouldn't have aced the spelling bee last year....

I mean yes I am an honor student and once a high honor student when I was in section C, but that was all when I was in section C!!!

I couldn't keep up with section A students academically!!!

With heavy disappointment and realization, Cyrus was also in this class, and I was just informed last year that Cyrus know that I, Minerva Lyn Luna, has a crush on him.

One reason why I should really move on....

As I stood at the doorway recollecting my thoughts. I was by now ready to knock on the door. My hand where near the wood when it suddenly opened, and in the end I knocked on someone's chest. I looked at the person of to whom the chest belonged.

And standing there at the door was a skinny but not too skinny tall boy, I mean like all the boys are taller than me to be honest, he was standing at a frame of 5'8 while I was at a 5'4.

We looked at each other, matching the others confused expression, and then laughed at what happened.

He introduced himself, Wassup, I'm Rigel Altair and you are? he asked, hoping to catch my name.

Finally out of my thoughts, I mustered up the response to my own name, Hi my name is Minerva Luna, nice to meet you!

You can call me Lyn for short"

He offered to get to let me in, so I took his offer at hand. When I walked in, upon seeing my adviser at the table, I greeted her and went to my sit. After I settled on my desk, I give to her my admission slip.

When I was seated, there was only one vacant seat at the back next to Rigel. Right next to that vacant seat was a blue backpack, that's normally being used by travelers. The table was brought together with each students facing each other like a dining table. Each group has six members.

Still staring at the seat right next to mine, lost in thought about who my right seat mate would be. I then looked in front of me and I was faced with my best friend, Anyu, which was short for Angelina Ayuces.