Drama project

While changing in one of the stall in the bathroom, I changed into a white flowered print dress with an asymmetrical skirt, along with it I was wearing some white doll flats

While changing in one of the stall in the bathroom, I changed into a white flowered print dress with an asymmetrical skirt, along with it I was wearing some white doll flats. To add more edge to the outfit, I wore a brown belt on the waist to compliment my figure.

Today we are going to do a role play of Romeo and Juliet.

I'm not really sure if I wanted to do this, I mean come on. I just practiced my lines, but miss is going to pick who my partner is and until now I still don't know who he is.

After changing, I left my wavy hair out and decorated it with a flower crown. I also applied some cheek tint, lip tint, and powdered my face for a more natural look, along with that I also applied some mascara and curl my lashes.

By the time I entered the classroom, it was empty mostly with maybe one or two people inside, still getting ready.

I looked outside and from the distance, saw the boys were chatting in one corner of the quadrangle and some were out with their phones playing video games.

Our teacher then arrived, I hurried to the area before she could announced who will be partnered with who. She then started calling out the partner's names. But before that she said.

Our performance is occuring outdoor, the student council had set up a stage, and probably more that thousands of people are attending, due to the setup of the seats, but for what I know only the class is going to see us perform... I hope...

"So class I have actually partnered you up already, I just wanted it to be a surprise."

"So before we start, I'm giving you 10 mins to practice with your partners as soon as you know who they are"

"Of course I partner you guys on scenes so both of your scenes are compatible"

"Ok now I will start calling the names of the partners...."

"Angelina Ayuces and Matthew Caleb Notes"

Upon calling the both of them, they looked relieved from because what I know they don't have the kissing scene....wishing all

"Alya Youth and Rigel Altair"

After them she just mentioned and mentioned my classmates names

Until it finally reached me

"Minerva Luna....."

Omg this is it...

Wait....

DON'T I HAVE THE KISSING SCENE!??!?!

WAIT!!! I'M NOT YET READY!!!

"....and Cyrus Blade"

I think my brain just died...

And there goes moving on...

...still on going don't know what progress is but I'm okay....

...isn't progress the milk formula or is that promil...