Prophecy

Flashback

Flashback.....

"A prophecy was once told.....

Where peace will finally uphold

A tale of a final ending

To the sun's and moon's fight

For the Sun's will, will be bending

To stop the moon's eternal night

For the fruit of each celestial

Shall one day be mates

And with every denial

Faces a tarnishing hate

They may not know

They may not realize

But this shall bring them sorrow

And shall be each others lies

If one does not confess,

Bring forth the eternal night.

For the moon's curse will profess,

And cure is the sun's blinding light.

She must avoid this at all cost

With a Secret she must say

Or all that she loves shall be lost

And all that's left is 30 days"

Said my nana before she paused and continued, " there's a book that I gave you, put this in there and you shall read the prophecy."

"We are the moon goddess my dear, and one of our descendants will cause a new chapter of peace or an eternal night"

"Hopefully peace, now please take care of this my child, for you are now the goddess of the moon"

"And makes sure no one else touches your pendant, both celestial necklaces, the sun and the moon's, have a curse that only the person handed it too can avoid."

"Anyone who isn't burned by the touches maybe the holder of the other pendant"

"No one else but you and the sun God's descent may touch the pendants"

"You have the moon pendant and he has the sun pendant"

"The moon pendant's name is luminare, while the sun pendant is the soliare"

"And everything you need to know is in the book"

"Take care my child, I love you and I will always watch you from above"

She said as her breath goes out, while I wept and wept for her to comeback, I was there by her bed brawling my eyes out, wishing it was just a nightmare, and I'll wake up with her making the best breakfast ever.