Incantations

▪︎Day One▪︎

Here I am chatting with my besties, while the rest of the class are in the eco club

Here I am chatting with my besties, while the rest of the class are in the eco club. Almost half of the class are in eco club, even my crush.

You might be asking, 'Why aren't you in eco club?'.

Well you see, I didn't to be bothered with an activity that can affect my academics, since the eco club where supposedly going to join competitions in movie making and experiments and since I wanted to focus on academics, I didn't join.

Now here I am enduring 1 hour of science, I mean don't get me wrong, I'm sure you all love science, but sadly it isn't my field of study, I'm more of a mathematics kind of girl.

Just then, the next teacher came in and we were all thankful. No offense ms. Yames, but she's just mostly the very description of perfectionist.

When next period started, it was french class. The teacher is mostly lazy to teach half a class. So, she decide to give us free time.

And all we did was chat and chat, we chatted about our crushes, some of the things we need to do, and other little things going on in our lives.

Suddenly, I felt the energy draining out of me. Pondering of what could be happening to me, as I wanted the darkness to take me.

I remember reading in the book that this happens to you when your mate, even if you haven't met him, gets injured so he or she uses some of your energy to heal himself/herself. Mostly this only happens if your mate is near.

So that means....

MY MATE IS IN SCHOOL WITH ME. IN THE SAME SCHOOL!!!!!

What?!?!?

I'm not ready...

What if he doesn't want me....?

What if he likes someone else...?

What if he hates me...?

What if he isn't interested in me...?

A ton of what ifs are in my mind

The door burst open, taking me out of my thoughts. I see it was the eco club members. All of them entered but there was one missing.

It was Cyrus....

I wonder what could have happend to him...

I didn't want to ask his best friend Caleb, since it might become too suspicious. So I let it be.

Thankfully someone else asked, more specifically, ms. Katrine.

"Caleb, where's Cyrus?" She asked confusion written all over her face.

"Oh ms. Katty, Cyrus accidentally fainted during lines rehearsal, must be because of the heat of the sun." He answered calmly

"And he's in the nurses office, resting in the isolation room" he continued.