The Mirror

"MATE!", My brother yelled, he looked at me glaring and asked

"Why is my mate trapped in a mirror", he looked at me furiously, I backed away scared of the tone he used. It was our family's Alpha tone, you still have the tone, because it was passed by family, not role. 

"NO WAIT! ITS NOT HER FAULT!", Amy cried out yelling at my brother, hoping he'd calm down

"She was the only person's attention I could catch from here...", she explained, weakened from the way she yelled just now

"We've been looking for spells to get me out for here, please don't be angry with you sister!", she pleaded

"Amy, now that we have found your mate there is away to get you out", I said enthusiastically, while running past my brother to get to the shelves filled with my books. I took out my spell book and opened the page.

I had more spell books hidden inside the shelves, but this book was part of witchcraft yet barely noticeable. I had a secret lever in my shelf, a book I knew no one dared to touch, aside from me and my mother. It was a book with a scramble title, but it is only an optical illusion spell, it will show you the title that you never dare touch because you don't like it"

"Glass shatter and Barrier be gone" I began chanting the spell

"For this soul has found its mate.", saying with determination

"Not even a rift may be done", I was finally relaxing

"For it is the moon goddess's Fate", I chanted

"Glass shatter and Barrier be gone"

"For this soul has found its mate."

"Not even a rift may be done"

"For it is the moon goddess's Fate"

I chanted it for a second time until the mirror starts to ripple. I started whispering it in Latin. I just whispered until I felt the surge of energy leaving my body and turning into a new form.

I was determined to get Amy out, I was determined to unite my brother with his mate. I was determined, and the evil voice of my ancestor was the only thing that help me become more determined, she wished that she was my weakness, well she is the strength that makes me continue, cause I will never ever be her.

I will love the sun king, and if he does not love me as his mate, I will sadly set him free in exchange for his happiness. I will love his smile, I will stay by his side, I will make him want to love me, one he will learn to love me. I care not about how long it shall take, for love does not rush and it may wait, it does not wish to hurt, but wishes to heal. There are different types of love, along with different types of heart break.

The mirror's hard barrier finally turned to air, and Amy was able to get out. When she was finally free, I ended the chant. I pushed them out of the way and prepared to be sucked in the realm. This was the only way I could really save Amy. I never fully told her the exchange of the spell, that is how witchcraft works, it always ask for a price.