Sun's Mark

■ Day 10 ■

Minerva's P.O.V.

I can't believe it has been three week, since me and Cyrus confessed our feelings for one another.

Along with us starting our relationship...

I was still scared to tell him that if he doesn't mark me and mate me, I might be weak enough for Eylana to possess my soul and make me give in to darkness...

20 days...

"Hey my little fairy! what are you thinking about?", the love of my life came up to me and startled me making me jump

'Maybe today I can tell him about the curse... which I hope or think, he already knows', I thought to myself

"OH nothing just... uhm wanted to check out the library...", I said

"...actually I wanted to show you a book... that I found in the library..."

"Alright then let's go see it", he said wanting me to lead him there.

When we got to the library I searched for the book where I found or atleast a part of the prophecy.

I finally found the familiar covering, and decided to ready the title...

The History of the Academy of Sun Moon Valley

"I found it!", I whispered to myself

"You found what?", asked a voice behind me

I turned around to see Cyrus with a confused expression

"The Book I was telling you about... have you read it?", I asked while handing him the book

"Uhh Not really", he answered nervously

"I rarely visit the library... and I haven't really noticed that book", he explained while I flip through the pages of the book to show him what I read.

Cyrus P.O.V.

While Lyn was busy flipping through the pages of the book, I just kept staring at her.

I decided to stop before she noticed how whipped I am...

It was until I read the words on the front of the book, since its cover is facing me.

The History of the Academy of Sun Moon Valley...

Oh... It's a book about the history of the school

...I wonder why Lyn thinks it's interesting

"Finally!", she whispered while bring me out of my thoughts

"Here read this part", she handed me the book, making me read the page.

To here my children, was where the moon and sun fought. They fought for their rights, may it be day and night.

They fought for years, until the sun god came up with a proposition to end their eternal war, a price that must be paid by their chosen descents.

They made a prophecy for their descent to follow, but the prophecy will be determined by who finds the other first.

But know that in this school, is where the prophecy shall take place.

For this place was built by the sun god himself, since he passed on his title for generations, his descents have been attending this school ever since.

But there will be a time the moon goddess' descent shall also attend this school, and for the first time, she shall be the mate of the current holder of the solaire.