His memories

▪Day Four▪

Previously on his moon goddess...

I felt special that he trusted only me...

"Yes Minerva... I only trusted you... and yet I lost that trust bond when I lost you..."

I look around to see who was the person that spoke to me

I look around to see who was the person that spoke to me. I didn't even realized that I was speaking until someone sneaked up on me.

I was shocked when I saw his face...

...and just like that our younger selves disappeared into dust, leaving me along with...

...Him

Him who was the person, I longed and loved. The person I wished that night to be my mate, yet now he was here leaving me in shock once more.

"C-cyrus?", saying his name in confusion.

"What are you doing here?", I asked still confused.

"Take a wild guess love", he teased me with a grin, yet his presence still rendered me speechless.

"I've been going back and forth over to this realm", he looked away at me and looked at our surroundings

"Wanna know why?", he looked at me again and asked in a serious tone

"Because I'm still holding on to all these memories, while this whole time you wanted to let them go"

He explained disheartened, before walking off to the distance as I continued to follow his path, specifically his footprints.

I then arrive to the park...

The park where all the pain started...

The pain that made wish to lose the memories of him, eventually making my life incomplete as it ever was.

The same vision I had...

I remember this vision... it was the vision that Eylana showed me.

3rd P.O.V.

Minerva stepped forward to see the scene playout, wishing to process what truly happen and why she made herself forget this scene again.

Cyrus was just behind her, looking at the love he could have had, yet lost...

"Cyrus? I want to ask why did you ever break up with Destiny?", 16 year old Minerva asked an annoyed looking 17 year old Cyrus

"No reason, that is only between us! Why did you even want to talk to me?", he rolled his eyes, yet the young girl didn't notice his actions.

"I wanted to tell you something... I-", he cut her off

"What is it?! And make it quick!", he yelled