Vendetta part. 2

▪Day one▪︎

▪Day one▪︎

I was in the clinic all unconscious and have a hard time to move. The nurse said I was fine and just got dizzy form playing under the sun too much. but all in all, I was alright.

I suddenly saw the clouds outside as it covered the sky. I wondered why a dilemma like this was occurring right now.

I felt her. I felt my mate....earlier, she was trying to give me some of her energy.

Whoever she is she's making it harder to reject her, because from what I've heard your mate just doesn't give up his or her energy for you unless she know your her mate. Some might even be selfish to not give, not even one ounce of energy.

I felt her power, she doesn't know how to use her power yet. She's untrained to tamper with it yet she can't control it.

I know how to reverse this easily.

"oh sun's forgiving light

blinded as they grow restless

cease this eternal night

and catch the fading darkness

catch the fading darkness"

I chanted as the sun's light immediately appeared. I have to find out who this moon goddess is, whether she is my mate or not.

Since she is the first ever moon goddess to attend this school it be best to find her and....

I really don't know what to do... since we, our family, have a vendetta against the moon goddess, but my grandmother did say it wasn't the current moon goddess's doing. She said it was the doing of the first moon goddess's soul. She haunts my family if she feel like the prophecy is trying be fulfilled too early, and I think that my grandfather had an affair with the moon goddess. It had occurred before he even met my grandmother, his true mate.

I have to find her before she does something else crazy.

Since I told the nurse that I was feeling more better, she said it was alright for me to get back to class.

As soon as I went inside the classroom, there were only 4 people.

I looked at them, all were hanging their jaws open.

All except one, Lyn. She was staring at the ground as guilty. As if she committed a crime or something. Knowing her, her crimes could have been passing a project too late.

But ofcourse, she wasn't my business. Rigel could be though.

Rigel is one of my best friends next to Caleb, even though he is a moon child. He gave me a chance and I also gave him a chance.

Rigel is what you call the alpha king. The moon child consist of three grouped creatures which are the Werewolves, Vampires, and Witches. Other forest creatures of the night may or may not be the a moon child or children of night, depends on the creature.