Confrontations

▪︎Day Three▪︎

▪︎Day Three▪︎

I had just arrived at school along with my cousin Destiny. We often avoid interactions at school, for fear that someone might find out the relations between us. If someone found out Hecate was mated and had a daughter, hell might break loose....

...and trust me uncle Hades won't only be upset, but furious as well.

I walked along the hallways and gave Destiny a curt nod and made my way to the classroom.

When I got there, everyone was chatting on and on, yet I still don't get what the fuss is all about these days.

I took my original seat and laid my bag down, and in a instant my best friend shared with me the big news.

"Pssst! Lyn did you heard of trip we are going to take?", She asked with a overload of excitement

"No...", I thought and even racked my brain for the answer

Before Anyu could respond and share the big news she clearly is excited of, Our Adviser ms. Rose entered the classroom.

"Good morning boys and girls, I'm certain that you heard about the field trip that we are going to take...", She paused

"this field trip is to learn more about...", She said uncertain while looking at me, this was always a problem, most of my classmates and teachers know that I am Human... I mean I have wolf Genes from my father and Rigel knows that I'm his cousin... Yet still afraid that one of my cousins might hurt me.

"Miss it's okay we know what this field trip is about... and I'm sure this year she may attend...", Rigel said on my behalf

"Are you certain?", she questioned Rigel's understanding

"yes, not only is she surrounded by super naturals-", the class gasped at his words

"-But she also know who are the people in this room... she know about our world yet she hides her knowledge of it... and miss just this once I want my cousin to our world better for it has been hidden from her a long long time already", he finished while other just gaped at him, at they all stare back and forth from me to Rigel.

I smiled at my cousin who was encouraging our adviser to let me go on this trip with them, since I hadn't had any oppurtunities the last 3 years...

I never really knew why I had to hide... oh yes the Sun god might murder me....

We further carried on with our lesson, and went to the science lab again for our chemistry subject.

When break came, I saw Cyrus approaching my cousin, causing at little pang of jealousy in my heart, and in this moment, I'm not even going to deny it.

I looked away and just carried my feet to the library practically the only place I may escape along with my shattering heart.