Chapter 5

Dereck's Pov:

"That was the tardy bell. We're late. Tsk Tsk you're a bad influence Dare." Vin cooed flicking his tongue lightly across my top lip, always such a tease.

I grabbed him by his shirt and nibbled his plump bottom lip. "You started it. Cant help I have killer lips" I said against his lips.

He groaned and opened the stall door pushing me a couple of feet away.

"If you stay close to me we'll never leave this bathroom. So make yourself look like you weren't being felt up by your sexy boyfriend and let's haul ass to class." He panted while straightening his clothes.

We ran to class and when we got to the closed door we paused to look each other over to make sure we looked presentable. He leaned forward and kissed me hard and quick. Then pushed the door open.

All eyes were on us as we walked in and took our seats. People whispered about us probably duking it out since our argument from lunch was apparently gossiped about and sensationalized. Not that I blame them. We've never got into a screaming match before. It's unnatural.

"Since you two were 7 minutes late. Mind telling the class what was so important you couldn't get here on time." The teacher asked.

I choked on air. I know, how lame am I, right? Vin patted my back and shot me a quick wink. Man I hate when he does that. It never ends well and honestly most of the time he ends up acting over dramatically and makes a complete ass out of himself and usually me too.

"Sorry Mr McNeely. See me and Dare got into a bit of a.... lets say disagreement today and well it just kept escalating and at lunch we almost came to blows. Thankfully Ariel was there to cool our tempers and suggest that we get the matter cleared up before we end up pounding the crap out of each other in front of everyone. Sometimes that girl really surprises me with how smart she is. Anyway we would have been here sooner but when we were trying to set things straight between us Dare decided to be a dick..tator and made a crack about me PMSing. Seeing as the public education system failed in teaching him the basics of human biology and anatomy. I thought it best to correct that oversight immediately. Not to worry though Sir, I fully educated him on the differences between boys and girls. I highly doubt he'll accuse me of having lady parts and issues in the future."

"Thanks Vin. Ya could have just said we were resolving an argument." I mock punched his arm. The entire class, teacher included was laughing at us.

"Yeah but my way was so much better." He drawled giving un unrepentant shrug.

"Okay class, now that everyone is here let's get things started." Mr McNeely called.

I pulled out my phone and sent that dweeb a text.

Ya know there was at least 6 things that could have been taken the wrong way in your retarded little speech! Next time keep it short and simple. For example: We were resolving a disagreement. DORK!~DERECK

Sorry but come on that was funny. And I counted 8 things that were iffy: BLOWS, POUNDING THE CRAP OUTTA EACH OTHER, GET THINGS STRAIGHT?, DICK...tator, CRACK, TEACHING YOU ANATOMY, YOU KNOWING I DON'T HAVE LADY PARTS, MY WAY WAS BETTER. ~VINCENT

Vin I never knew you were such a perv.... I'm worried.... Do I need to sleep with my door locked from now on? lol ~DERECK

*Sigh* You could but if I really wanted in there's always the windows..... To save yourself some stress you could always just sleep with me =) P.S. I totally blame you for my pervy mind. That was all you getting buck wild in the bathroom corrupting poor innocent little ole me.~VINCENT