Chapter 22

Dereck's Pov:

Mmmm. I woke up to Vin kissing me. "Morning babe." He breathed against my lips.

I gagged. I tried not to but come on. Morning breath plus deep exhales equals mood killer!

"Damn!!! What the hell died in your mouth! Gah!" I groaned hiding my face under the blankets.

He rolled his eyes. "You are an ass! Your breath isn't exactly all roses and sunshine either but you don't hear me nagging you."

He smiled mischievously then leaned his head under the blankets and blew out the deepest, rankest breath I've ever smelled. Before I could retaliate he hopped off the bed.

"You suck!" I whined.

"Nope, not today since you're being a mean ass!" He smarted as he walked into the bathroom. He popped his head out and saw me flipping my lip out and just smirked.

"Lets get breakfast before school" He said walking up and wrapping his arms around me from behind.

I shrugged. "Whatever" I pouted making him laugh.

We rushed through our morning routine and went to Denny's. He kept over the top flirting with me. Those really cheesy, really raunchy pick up lines had me busting my gut laughing as well as giving me a permanent blush.

We decided to play a game where he tossed out the craziest and I rated them.

"Hey sexy, I'm an astronaut and my next mission is to explore Uranus." He said proudly.

I rolled my eyes. "Eehh I give that a 7. Next?"

"Your daddy must have been a chicken farmer because you sure know how to raise a cock." He looked at his crotch and back at me.

I bit my lip to keep from laughing as the waitress nearly dropped our plates. When she walked off I let loose. "Hahaha. I give that a 5 but I'll add 2 points for almost giving that poor woman a heart attack"

"What has 148 teeth and holds back the incredible hulk? MY ZIPPER!" He shouted doing this lame chest popping dance.

"Lame.... And don't dance like that. It looks like you're having an epileptic seizure." I said shaking my head in mock shame.

"Me without you is like a nerd without braces, a shoe without laces, ASentenceWithoutSpaces." He smiled sweetly.

"Cute and surprisingly not vulgar. I'll give it a A for effort. But I like your inner pertert he's funny."

He rolled his eyes. "Fine pervo I'll go back to my naughty one liners... Hi, i'm a burglar... and I'm gonna smash your back door in!" He crowed

I high fived him. "That's more like the pervert I know and love. One more then we gots to go. Gotta get some smarts up in that tiny little head of yours." I teased.

He snorted. "You and I both know neither of my heads are tiny." He made an obscene gesture that had me choking on my bacon.

"Pervert. Stop traumatizing me!" I hissed playfully.

"Pshh you know you love it! Hmm last one? I better make it a good one." He snapped his fingers. "Got it!"

"Have you ever been with a guy who has a 9 inch cock? Because I can fold mine in half if you like."

I rolled my eyes. "Baby you're big but you ain't that big! 18 inches my ass!"

He grinned. "Was that an offer?"

Orange juice shot out of my noise when the old lady in the table behind us smacked him in the head for being loud and disrespectful.

"Owwww ok ok stop hitting me! Ahhh child abuse!!!" He shouted jumping away from her.

"Dare, that old bat was trying to kill me! Stop laughing and save me!!" He whisper shouted hiding behind me.

I raised my hands in surrender and smiled apologetically to the little old lady. "I'm so sorry ma'am. Please excuse him. He has turrets and can't help it. He was dropped on his head a lot as a baby."

She hurrmpphhhed and mumbled about kids these days being so bad and back in her day we wouldn't be let out in public until we knew how to behave like civilized human beings.

I chuckled as we walked out. "Dude you just got your ass kicked by someone's 90 year old, 90 pound great grandma. Hahaha best damn breakfast ever." I wrapped my arms around him and kissed his red cheek snickering as he grumbled under his breath.

We pulled into our spot and got out. Everyone was ooohing and Aweing. I flicked a look to Vin and he had a goofy grin on his face.

"What's with the look?" I asked

"What look?" He asked innocently.

"That look" I pointed out. He'd dropped the goofy grin.

"Uhh what look are you talking about?" He made a cross eyed face.

"The one you have on your face." I was beginning to get confused.

"Oh that... That's just my face." He smiled and pulled me inside.

Everything got dead silent for a split second and then it was like everyone got way louder then usual and people that usually talked to us suddenly found the floors, ceilings and walls really interesting. For a second I thought maybe everyone was freaking out about the Robert thing but that was over a week ago and he wasnt very well liked around here so I doubt it.

"Is it me or are people being weird?" I whispered.

He shrugged. "Seem normal to me, must be that you're the one being weird. Need anything from your locker?" He whispered back.

I shook my head and my eyes widened when Mitch and Jared saw us grinned at each other and did a 180 and went the other way.

I tugged on Vin's hand. "You saw that right?"

He looked around. "Saw what babe? You okay? You're being weird."