Chapter 16

Dereck's Pov:

Vin thought we should stay home today and "Nurse our wounds" which was his way of saying be lazy. Basically eat, sleep, play video games and fool around. I thought we should come and see the reactions to the story about us.

"Then we can stay in bed and go in at lunch and check out every ones reactions at once. Come back to bed babe." He said in his "sexy" voice.

I jumped on him and used my newly found weapon. I finished with pouting "I wanna go"

I figured out the other day that if I do my puppy eyes and pout my lips, he's putty in my hands. Bwhaahahah. I got my way. As if there was ever a question.

We walked into the school sporting matching black eyes and facial bruises courtesy of Peter's outburst last night. I thought we got a lot of stares when we came out, but today far surpassed that. Everyone's eyes were glued to us. Analyzing how we moved and anything else that would give away just how beat up we are.

We stopped at our lockers and Ariel popped over. "I hope the other guy looks worse." She said running her finger over Vin's busted lip. He playfully slapped her hand away.

She giggled. "I know. I know! That's Dereck's property!"

"Hell yeah it is so back off shorty!" I stuck my tongue out at her.

"Boy don't you have better things to do with that thing then wag it at me? I'm sure Vin could put that bad boy to use! Bet he has already huh?!?!" She taunted wagging her brows and shimmying her boobs.

Vin's laugh turned to a fake cough when I glared at him.

"I... No....We.... Whattya mean?... He... I... How did you?...... You're a pervert!" My spazz attack had Vin covering his face and laughing his ass off.

Ariel gasped. "OMG you soooo got some!!!" She whisper yelled jumping around excitedly.

"Awe my gay baby boys are all grown up!! Banging and stuff!! Did you use protection? I'm too young to be an auntie!!"

"I don't know what you're talking about." I said with a poker face. "Get your mind outta the gutter. And stop with the pregnancy jokes! Ughh you're so annoying." I drawled giving her my 'you're an A-hole' look.

She flipped me off and looked at Vin with puppy eyes. "Vin as my future brother in law you have to tell me the juicy details. It's like in the 'in-law rule book' Did y'all finally get down and dirty? Is that how y'all got the bruises? Wild and kinky!! That's hot."

He rolled his eyes. "Yeah that's exactly what happened. We beat the crap outta each other and then ya know beat the crap outta each other's asses." He drawled sarcastically making her pout.

We walked off laughing as she yelled "Y'all suck"

Vin pulled me closer and nuzzled my ear. "Sure did" he whispered making me laugh.

All the way through to lunch passed by with more of the same. Whispers and staring. No body said anything to us about it so we ignored it and acted like we usually do.

We did get lots of congrats and comments on the story but no one said a word about the bruises, even though it was obvious everyone was curious. Which was odd becuase usually we'd have been asked a million times what happened but ehh whatever.

We sat down in our usual spots fifth period and I flicked a look around the class to see everyone still staring. Ughh nosy ass people. Haven't they ever seen a couple of guys sporting a few bruises?

Hell it's not like it's even the first time we've come to school a little banged up or even the worst we've been. Hello sports cause bruises and we play a lot of sports. Plus there has been the occasional fight started by other guys being douches.