Chapter 14

Dereck's Pov:

I cuddled with Vin after our little afternoon delight. I'm so glad we'd started leaving right after football practice to shower at home. I didn't think it was smart to use the communal shower with all the other guys. Sure they're cool with us but seeing us pop a woody might freak them out a little.

Vin was rubbing lazy circles across my chest. "So what girl do I need to thank, for that teeth trick?" he asked.

I smiled smugly. "That was one of the tips on that site. Guess it wasn't so dumb to google how to be gay huh?"

He chuckled. "Maybe I'll check it out. Pointers for next time."

I snorted. "Believe me you don't need any help. I've never came so hard in my life."

"Yesssss" He fist pumped and did a victory wiggle.

"You're so lame" I said with fake sadness.

He blew a raspberry on my stomach. "That's not what you said a minute ago"

The door bell rang and I looked at the clock. "Shit, I forgot Lisa was coming over for aproval of the article before it's out in tomorrows paper." I said trying to find my boxers. Vin held them out to me grinning.

"Just a minute" He shouted and threw on his jersey shorts.

He ran out to get the door while I scrambled to find a shirt. Shirt... He didn't have one. Grrr stupid kid. I grabbed a tshirt for him and ran out. He was already talking to Lisa and she was just smiling away.

I threw his shirt at him. He looked down like he just figured out he was naked from the waist up. "Thanks babe"

I rolled my eyes.

Lisa winked at me. "Nice job of marking your territory" She said nodding at the love bites on his chest and abs.

I ignored that and he laughed. "He's like a dog that has to pee on the tree so everyone knows it's his tree and they better step back" He winked at me and pulled me into his lap.

"So you're my tree?" I asked.

"Yep long thick and hard! All for you." He flirted.

Lisa laughed and I blushed bright red.

We read through and teased each other about what we said .

Everyone in a 20 mile radius know's the names Dereck Smith and Vincent Ford. They are Liberty Hill's hometown celebrities.They come from society's wealthiest families but haven't let that make them the typical rich stereo type. In fact they act just like you or me. They don't use their family money or connections to garner favor or special treatment.

Here at Liberty Hill High they are known as being popular, star athletes, Top of our class academically, fun loving good ole American boys with just enough rebel in them to make them interesting and a bit mischievous. We've all seen the good and the not so good sides of them.

They don't let their status get to their heads like so many others have. They treat everyone politely and are the type of individuals that would stop and help a nobody pick up the books they dropped or help the drama club build a new set.

Get on their bad side though and you can never tell if they are going to make a joke out of you or snap and you better watch out.

As far back as we can remember Dereck and Vincent have been two peas in a pod. You rarely see one without the other. On the rare occasion when you did then they were probably texting each other.

Recently they let it be known that they have been in a romantic relationship for a while and have been dubbed the Golden Gay Couple by their many supporters.