Chapter 24

Dereck's Pov:

I pulled back breathless. Kissing Vin always left me like that. Probably because we always get a little carried away. Slowly reality set back in and I shook my head.

We're in the cafeteria full of people and Im siting on his lap in full make out mode. I felt my cheeks heat and breathed slowly to lose the blush. Finally I raised my eyes from his gorgeous face and looked around.

The entire cafeteria was staring at us....

Wait no they were staring by us. I followed their open mouthed stares and felt my jaw flop open. I patted Vin's shoulder and nodded in that direction. His mouth flopped open.

"What the hell is she doing?" He whispered horrified, I shrugged.

You never know what the hell is going through Ariel's mind. Vin did that loud whistle thing that I hate and I squirmed. He clamped his hands on my hip.

"Stop moving. My soldier's already saluting your flag" He hissed.

I blushed and tried to stay still so his now very obvious problem wouldn't worsen but the grin I had widened to almost cheek splitting proportions. At least my jeans and untucked button up will hide my raging stiffy.

"What the hell are you doing?" He sounded so horrified I laughed.

Ariel stopped the obscene table humping and sat down like it was no big deal.

She started laughing when Vin flung his burger bun at her. "What? I didn't want to be the only one not getting some!"She snapped patting her hair in place and fanning herself as if she were hot and bothered.

Our table cracked up and I just shook my head.

"You mean Sammy's holdin out on ya? Hahaha that's what you get for being such a pervert!" I taunted.

"You're lucky you got the frisky Ford!" She fake complained.

Vin groaned. "No sex talk about my sister."

We ignored him.

"Nahh, she's plenty frisky you just aren't as hot as I am!" I teased. She flipped me off.

"Maybe. I'm lucky to get a little 'slap and tickle' a few times a week. How am I supposed to deal with that? A girl has needs ya know?" She ranted then grinned. "Naw I'm just messing with y'all. That woman cant keep her hands off all my hotness! I gotta tie her down just to get the upper hand!" She chirped.

Vin banged his head on my shoulder. "Ariel if you were a dude I'd beat your ass for saying that about Sammy." He complained.

She just shrugged. "If I was a dude, I wouldn't be saying that cause your sister doesn't roll that way." She said in a duh tone; completely missing the point.

"Just be happy I love y'all enough to make an ass outta myself so your little lovefest didn't get posted on youporn or something." She said stealing my fries.

I rolled my eyes "We weren't getting that X rated." Vin pipped up.

"Right and you two arent trying to play off the raging boners you have. Oooh by the way, hot damn y'all are packing some serious heat!" She snickered and made a show of staring at our crotches.

"And on that disturbing note I'm gonna take my brithday swag abd put it up. You coming Vin?"

"Nope but I bet he wishes he was, probably in your mouth!" Ariel hissed throwing her head back and cackling at my irratated look. I shook my head but I knew she was just being her crazy self so I couldnt be mad at her.