Chapter 1 - Cataclysm - 1.1

Two years have past since the end of the Fourth Great Ninja War. Winter could be felt on the outskirts of the Hidden Leaf Village. A full and bright Moon watched from atop the deep forest. Huge rocks of all shapes could be seen above the trees, reaching towards the sky.
Hiashi Hyūga, along with two of his subordinates, was waiting for someone. A voice, almost like a groan, leaden and heavy, began to resonate all around without anyone knowing it's source.
- This is a celestial decrete. A celestial decrete which has been imposed on the Hyūga clan.
Then, a human figure appeared above the rocks. It was that of a handsome young men, with his eyes closed and a faint smile. Both of Hiashi's subordinates draw their kunai, willing to fight.
- Hiashi Hyūga. I have come tonight to listen to your answer. The answer that will determine the future of your clan members...
- Here you have the Hyuga's answer!
Hiashi, in a single jump launched himself towards the men and placed his hand mid air, in an attack position. But the man was not moving. Each moment he was closer. Just in front of him.
And just as Hiashi was secure to be able to hit him, the man disappeared in an instant, turning himself into millions of lights balls which scattered in every direction.
- !
Then, underneath the earth, dozens of ninja warriors began to surface around Hiashi, who was at a lost searching for his foe. The ninjas were a strange group, with their face as well as their body covered in bandages, and who suddenly flew towards the sky and then, fell straight into attacking Hiashi.
- Quick Hiashi Sama!
- Fine! Take care of this!
Hiashi left the combat place with a jump. Several of the bandaged ninjas stayed to fight with the subordinates, meanwhile the rest took off after Hiashi. All of them gathered to grab Hiashi by his arms and legs, to the point of him not being visible anymore.
- kaiten!
Hiashi's jutsu caused a tornado which send flying the ninjas everywhere. When he looked up, one of his enemies, a considerable tall one, placed his hands together, forming a giant sphere of light that he throw at Hiashi. The blood thirst of this individuals was terrible!
- Argh!
The light sphere violently explored. Hiashi moved his body, so the explosion would not directly hit any vital organ, but received a severe wound in his shoulder, causing him to loose chakra very slowly. Even though, he had managed to escape a certain death.
All enemy ninjas kept attacking him. Endlessly throwing light balls. Hiashi could see a cave entrance and decided to run. But the light balls followed him inside. Some of them exploted, causing the roof to fall down on Hiashi.
Hiashi's body, crouched down, was buried beneath the rocks.
                                     *
Naruto was visiting the Ninja Academy, invited by Iruka Umino. It was decided that for a day, he would be teaching the children, as a special instructor.
- What a duty have I placed on you! With how busy you must be with all your things and I go and make you come.
- It's nothing Iruka Sensei!
- Your classes are very popular among the kids... Wait! Is it possible? Have grown more, again?
There was a time in which Naruto had to look up in order to speak to Iruka, but now he was taller.
Half happy and half ashamed, Naruto smiled while scratching his head.

- Do you get it? As well in traditional martial arts as in ninja techniques, the basics and fundamentals are very important.
It was fun teaching the children. He had gotten down to the Academy's playground to show them some basic martial arts movements.
- I'll make a demonstration, right? Pay attention!
- Yes!
As much as Naruto had grown and no matter how impressive he looked, it had to be recognized the total lack of ability for teaching anyone. In case he got to communicate something to the children, it would not be with his words, but with his fists and techniques. Those fits he had trained through real fights. Techniques he had mastered in life or death situations. It was good it was only a demonstration...
First it was the basics of the basic. Something that would work as a small push.
- Heya! - He said as his fist hit the air. His demonstration consisted in one continued movement with his right hand in the form of a sword, while with his left hand palm, gave a mortal hit.
- Eh! Yay!
That fist in the form of a sword and that hand palm had defeated many enemies. Some meters away, the kids looked eagerly to the presentation. As they were soon to begin their own path, they needed something to really shock them. But then...
- Naruto Sensei!
- Aaaaah! It's Naruto Sepai!
- ......
For just a second Naruto felt dizzy. Although he had been able to execute a serious movement, the yelling from the girls managed to ruin the moment. All the academy girls were shouting at Naruto from the third floor window of the main academy's building. It was clear for them, that Naruto was a celebrity.
Ever since he became famous in the Fourth Great Ninja War and began to be called the "Village Hero", he got a lot more famous and had a great successes among the girls. Not that it was something he liked. There were some girls, serious followers, that had even got the point to wait for him at his house doorstep. Amongst some other things... Shikamaru and Ino always laughed thinking of how "popular Naruto had  become" and that, even then, he did not know how to treat girls, because he had always been very embarrassed.