Chapter 4.5

- As long as that bomb called Moon is still floating up there, no one can sleep with ease.
The Raikage was very persistent about his idea of sending the Moon to another dimension with his time-space chakra canyon.
- We can't do that, Hokage Sama... Blowing out the Moon would be too dangerous! - The astronomer insisted to Kakashi, from his back in a low voice.
- Well, we will study your proposal with calm... Now that it seems that the Moon has stop and...
Kakashi answered while looking at the camera, while the Tsuchikage looked at the watch in his hand in his monitor.
- Not really... Looks like it hasn't stop...
Kakashi looked at the palm of his hand. The watch had began working once again.
*
In the part of the castle in which they had landed, Shikamaru was also looking at the watch in the palm of his hand.
- Why has the watch started to move again?
- No clue...
If the watch was working once again, it only meant that the Moon was in movement again. Nevertheless, the artificial sun had been destroyed and the puppets did not seem like they were going to start moving. It was hard to imagine that Hamura's Tenseigan had regenerated.
- Shikamaru! Look at that!
When they all looked in the direction Sakura was pointing, a giant face was leaning forward from the castle rooftop, watching them... It was a stone statue. An enormous stone statue was moving. It stretched out its hand, reaching to where Naruto and the others were.
- Break apart!
They all managed to jump in the las second, avoiding disaster. Naruto jumped with Hinata in his arms.
Craaaaaaaash!
The giant hand got stuck in the ground. At this point, they would not last long. Naruto transformed into Kurama mood.
- Kuramaaaaaaaa!
Kurama showed up in response to Naruto's calling and stoop up to the stone giant.
Groooooooooaaaaaar! - Kurama roared to the giant and made him flew.
The giant statue landed in the castle roof, tearing down the castle completely. Naruto and the others went towards the sky, riding the ink birds created by Sai. The statue got up and gave Kurama a punch.
Kurama encased the punch with his chest, but the giant dragged him to the edge of the floating island. Behind Kurama, the vastness of the space opened up. With the artificial sun membrane now gone, the only thing waiting for them, was a very long fall to the Earth across the empty space. Besides, the Moon's surface had a hole opening to the outer space. The edge of the floating island crumbled, and Kurama and the giant statue falled into the void, grabbing at each other.
- Kuramaaaaaaaa!
Naruto's shout made an echo. Toneri, over one of his beastly eagles, went towards Naruto.
- Ha, ha, ha, ha... I don't need Hamura's Tenseigan at all... Just with these eyes, the whole Earth... Naruto! I'm going to make your world ends once's and for all!
In the byakugan eyes he had stolen from Hanabi, appeared an image of two shuriken crossing and overlapping. Finally, the Tenseigan had manifested in Toneri. His whole body was covered with chakra flames, and he controlled that chakra as if they were the beads of a giant rosary.
Toneri converted the chakra he had stolen from Naruto into light balls and formed a circle with them.
- Ginrin Tensei Baku!
The chakra beads began to spin at great speed up to the point of making a tornado. Naruto and the others were pulled into a swirl of calamity made out of chakra. While the tornado was pulling them, Naruto and Hinata grabbed their hands and managed to stand it without breaking apart. Even after being dragged and thrown to fly, their hands did no separate. Finally, the tornado crossed from the inside of the Moon to its outer surface.
*
Kakashi remembered the words Hiashi had told him from his bed on a first aid center.
- Don't let them... destroy... the Moon...
- Why do you say that?
- Because I'm afraid that Hanabi... and Hinata are... there...
It was the only thing the dying men man managed to say, before he lost consciousness. They had lost all communication with Naruto and the others; therefore, knowing right now, that they could be in the Moon, was news.
- This is bad! - The astronomer yelled, from nearby - The Kyubi is on the Moon surface!
The astronomer confirmed that, a giant stone statue and Kurama were fighting in the Moon.
<<If Kurama is in the Moon, that means Naruto is also there... It was true! There're all on the Moon!>>
Hiashi's words were true.
- I want you to keep watch over everything that happens on the Moon! And don't take your eyes out of Kurama! - Kakashi ordered to the astronomer.