Chapter 3.3

It was said that the fourth Raikage was a very passionate man. His personal appearance, as well as his language and behavior were overwhelming. Yet, at the same time, he was cold blooded enough to be able to make the right decision of the situation in just an instant.
From the command post of the air defense of the Cloud Hidden Village, he could verify how the Moon got bigger and bigger as the days went by. The surface of the Moon kept falling apart and many of the fragments surrounded the Earth, as if it were one gigantic ring. From the Earth surface, it looked like the night sky was divided into two.
- Destroy the meteors one at the time is nonsense. We must aim at the Moon. I believe it is the best attack, one hit and thump.
- 🎵 Hey brother, your plan is great... You have an uncommon brain... But, how do you expect the Moon to erase? OH, YEAH🎵! - asked Bee.
Bee was his younger adopted brother, he loved rap and had a tendency of singing in rhyme everything he said. The Raikage was a realistic man, and a true believer of power.
In a diplomatic environment, he focused on the balance of power. At the same time he promoted the peaceful cooperation between the great five nations, in secret he had developed a weapon of mass destruction, which he had hidden as a treasure inside of a cliff.
This weapon for mass destruction had been originally developed to be used in wars against others countries; nonetheless, chances of fate, had decided to use it to destroy the meteors and erase the Moon.
It was then that the two doors of a warehouse opened majestically. The emergency lights flashed and the huge weapon made its appearance, the chakra canyon. Three long canyons extended one next to another over a base, that seemed strong enough.
- The two lower canyons are chakra diffusers! They are capable to hit several targets at once! With this, we will take care of the ring of meteorites surrounding the Earth, in just the blink of an eye! - Said the Raikage as he pointed towards the ring dividing the sky into two.
- The one above is the space-time chakra canyon. It can blow out any target with just one hit and send it to another dimension. With this, I'll make the Moon disappear!
- 🎵Yo, its all! Yo, it's all! Yo, this weapon and this people are all🎵!
- Let's see, you there! Start lo load the chakra canyon as soon as possible!
The Raikage laughted without worry.
*
- How nice is to sit at the table when you have someone to talk with... come, tell me more about you.
In the opposite side of a long and narrow dining table with a white tablecloth, Toneri lively laughted. The table was decorated with flowers and candelabras, filled with plates, each one more extravagant than the other. Puppets in the shapes of children and maids where located near Hinata, standing, serving her.
When it was like this, in good humor, even Toneri seemed like a nice and happy young man. Even someone as him, with a distorted heart due to a life of loneliness in which he had not even had someone to share the meals with; could unexpectedly pass as an honest man. Hinata had made the decision to try to talk to Toneri.
- Couldn't you hold a meeting with a ninja representative to talk about peace and the future...?
- Beg your pardon?
- You're right, it's true. Earth ninjas have kept on doing wars using the power of chakra. But now it's different. Finally, we all joined our hands to preserve this so expected era of peace. That's why...
- Sooner or later another war will begin. Once again chakra will be used... the world of the Sage of Six Paths must be destroyed.
- But...
- Don't ever talk about this subject. Keep quite and finish your meal.
The way in which Toneri behaved was exactly like a small child: as soon as someone did not agree with how he thought, he made a tantrum. And that, considering the amount of power he had.
Suddenly, in the sky which could be seen from the window, a giant island appeared floating. It was a rocky mountain with the face of Ootsutsuki Hamura engraved in it, quite similar to the Hokage Monument in the Leaf Hidden Village.
- And that island? - Hinata asked Toneri.
- So is already here, ha? That is Hamura's sanctuary. It always approaches the castle once a year, around this time.
After finish eating, Hinata went out into the balcony, alone, to contemplate the floating island. Although is was way too far to see it through with the byakugan, Hinata believed that Hamura's Tenseigan could be hidden in that island.
*
Shikamaru went to check how Naruto was doing. Sakura kept applying the medical treatment to her teammate, who was still lying beside a bonfire, on a coma like state. Placing both hands over Naruto's abdomen, Sakura injected her own chakra into his body. Sakura's hands dimly glowed with the chakra which emanates from her in gushes. Her sweat had completely soaked Naruto's clothes. Sakura should be about to collapse from exhaustion.
The treatment used by the medic ninjas to save their patients, is to inject them with the chakra of the medic, thus making stronger the healing power of the injured. In others words, the higher the use of chakra by the medic will be the worse the condition of a patient is.
<<Sakura will be exhausted from the effort before she can finish healing Naruto...>>
Naruto must have received a huge damage as to make him loose consciousness. Therefore, the amount of chakra that Sakura had to loose in order for him to recover and bring him back, must be equally huge.
- Hey, why don't you take a break? If you keep forcing yourself like this, you'll be next to fall...
Sakura continued with the treatment without taking into consideration what she had been told.
- How much more time do we have?
- Don't worry about it right now, we still have time...
Shikamaru gave Sakura a small tap on her shoulder and she collapsed on the floor, near the fire. Being alone, Shikamaru checked once again y the watch on the palm of his hand. Time relentlessly kept moving forward. He had lied to Sakura when he told her that they still had time, for the sake of her remaining calm. Shikamaru clenched his fist tightly, with evident signs of concern.
                                         *
Toneri and Hinata were visiting Hamura's sanctuary, the one on the floating island. Accompanied by a she puppet to assist them.
- Hamura would be very pleased to know that you in person want to pay him respect, Hinata.
Toneri was in a good humor but, of course, Hinata had another objective: to find the Tenseigan. In an underground shrine, there was a giant eye ball. The first thing Hinata thought was how easily she had found it. The Tenseigan was in front of her. Afterwards, she was told that this Tenseigan was only a replica, and that the temple was designed as a pilgrimage place for people of a lower social rank.
- You will be able to see the real Hamura's Tenseigan after the wedding.
After hearing it from Toneri's mouth, Hinata felt disappointed. As she looked up, she could see Toneri's castle in the distance. The castle was built over a steady rock of a half moon shape, floating in the air. Guarded by that crescent moon rock, there was another celestial body floating in the sky.
When Hinata tried to see what was inside of it with her byakugan... she was unable to see through it.
<<That place is the only one in which my byakugan gets clouded and I can't see anything...>>
They placed some kind of barrier, surrounding it, to protect it from her byakugan.
<<Of course... Now I understand!>>
Hinata had finally achieved her goal.

Naruto The Last The Movieजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें