Chapter 4.4

Meanwhile in the chapter, Shikamaru was laughing like a child as he did his hand seal. With the kage nui no jutsu, he had all the priests puppets fighting amongst themselves. It was so easy. Then, a new group of puppets arrived and went straight at Shikamaru.
- Fuck! I'm not sure if I'll have enough chakra for those as well...
And, just as Shikamaru was ready to fight back... All the puppets suddenly stopped. They fell on the ground, like when a puppets threads gets cut. Plus, everything out there had gotten darken all of a sudden.
- What's this? What's happening now?
The gigantic layer which covered the artificial sun had come undone and vanished. The rock surface in which Toneri's castle settled, was uncovered, leaving it as a floating form in the middle of the space that was inside of the Moon. The only thing that had not completely darkened was a small artificial sun, which casted a dim light, similar to night light.
He was sure that, whatever was happening, the system that Toneri used to move the Moon had crumbled. Confused, Shikamaru took off his glove at looked at watch in the palm of his hand. Just as he ha thought, the time on the watch had stopped.
  *
- Hokage Sama! The Moon has stopped approaching!
He instinctively looked at the watch in the palm of his hand, after listening to the astronomer's voice. Kakashi, in secrecy, had taken measures to stop the Moon advancing over the Earth. Between them all, the one he had more hopes on was in Shikamaru's team, I which one was Naruto. Now that the Moon had stopped, Kakashi was not sure if it was due to Naruto and others work... or not. But he had an intuition, for calling it somehow.
<<Naruto, has this been you...?>> Kakashi asked from his heart to his trusty student.
That moment, he watched as a fire shot crossed though the horizon, joined by a deafening sound which made to ground rumble.
Booooooooolm!
The fire shot was directed towards the Moon's fragments that surrounded the Earth. Following its ascent to the sky, just as it was hoped, the shot divided, turning the clouds of color red as if it were a sunset, until they reached their destination: the ring. Infinite collisions and explosions in the space, above Kakashi's and everyone's head. All of the Moon fragments disappeared in a second, as if they had evaporated.
- Urgent call from the Cloud Hidden Village! Urgent meeting of the five Kages! - Ino informed from the communication area.
In the four monitors appeared the Raikage, Tsuchikage, Mizukage and Gaara, the Kazekage. Kakashi was sitting in front of them.
- Thanks to the chakra diffuser canyon we have on the Village, all Moon fragments have been destroyed! - The Raikage proudly declared from his screen.
- Who, if not you, Raikage, would have hidden a weapon with such characteristics... - The Tsuchikage mocked him.
- Next, we will use our time-space chakra canyon to get rid of that bloody and fastidious Moon...
- You are going to get rid... of the Moon? - Kakashi was speechless.
*
Naruto, Hinata, Sakura and Sai, who carried Hanabi in his arms, gathered at the chapel in Shikamaru was. They were all happy to be reunited once again. Hinata ran to Hanabi.
- Hanabi... How glad I'm... Thank so much everyone, teammates...
Sakura said that Hanabi's eyes had been removed, but her life was in no danger.
- Look everyone! The Moon has stopped!
Shikamaru showed Naruto his watch in the palm of the hand, was totally still. Naruto told them that the both of them had destroyed the Tenseigan and that, therefore, the Moon should have stop moving.
- Is this yours Hinata?
Sakura took out one the shreds from the scarf. When he saw it, Naruto replied.
- Isn't that the scarf Toneri destroyed...?
When Naruto had his fist inside of Hinata's chest, to extract the bubble with which Toneri had made her a puppet and save her, he had also seen her memories.
- You were thinking of giving to Naruto, right?
Hinata looked at the piece of scarf and painfully nodded with her head.
- You were really knitting it for me?
- Yes...
- Can I keep it...?
- But... it's torn... No...
- I don't mind... I mean... I want it.
Hinata cleaned it a bit, folded carefully and gave it to Naruto.
- Thank you. I will keep it as a treasure - Naruto said, affectionately smiling at her.

—————————————————-
Next we get Kurama!!! After I have eaten something!
Thank you for keeping up!

Lu