Chapter 4.3

Sakura and Sai had gone into the room of the tower that Naruto had pointed.
- Hanabi! - Sakura shouted without thinking, when they found her lying in the bed. Searching for Hanabi, Sakura and the others had descended into the deepest of the Earth to, finally, reach the Moon. She quickly approached and check her health.
- It's horrible!
She noticed right away that her eyes had been removed.
- She is just a child... - Sai mumbled from behind.
Nonetheless, Hanabi was still alive... Maybe with the treatment from medic ninjas, there would be another way of saving her. At that time, the image of her teacher Tsunade came into her mind, who would had applied the rightful treatment without loosing hope, regardless of how bad the condition of the patient was.
Shreds from a torn scarf scattered in the floor, caught Sakura's attention. That scarf seemed familiar, so she decided to pick it up.
- This is the scarf Hinata was knitting....

This was the Tensei room, of rebirth. Toneri and Hinata were inside a giant device shaped like a cradle. Toneri called this device "the ark". Inside of the ark, thousands of small bubbles floated, they contained two specimens, one of each sex, of every living creature on Earth. This living beings, would be in charge of rebuilding the new ecosystem on the planet, once the environment had turn into its normal state.
To sum up, Toneri and Hinata would sleep in the ark and, in the future, they would become the origin of a new race of humans.
- Hinataaaaaaaaa! - Naruto shouted as he ran towards her - You bastard! What have you done to Hinata!? Give her back to me!!!
- All right... She is all yours...
With just the order of a hand, Hinata started to run towards Naruto. Her eyes fixed on him, she used her juken.
- Hinata, stop! It's me! Stop already!
Toneri had stripped away her conscience and was now controlling her with a technique, just as if she was just another puppet. Naruto kept calling her, in spite of knowing what was happening. If Naruto fought with his strength, the fight would end up soon, but he did not want to hurt Hinata. Therefore, the only thing he could do was to avoid her punches and keep a distance from her.
- Ha, ha, ha! What do you think of the abilities of my new wife?
- You son of a...
Naruto grabbed Hinata by the hand with his left arm, closing his right fist. Next thing, Naruto's fist began to glow.
- Hinata, this is going to hurt! Please, be strong!
Afterwards, Naruto sank his glowing fist into the left side of Hinata's chest, who suffered violent convulsions.
- Hang on, please... I'm almost done...
Naruto, with his right hand, explored Hinata's body until he found what he was searching for: a light ball attached to her heart. When Naruto held the ball, this began to violently flick. In that moment, between the flicks, Naruto was able to see into Hinata's thoughts.
The scarf, shredded and scattered on the floor.
Hinata hanging in a wall, as if she was just another puppet to use as decoration.
Naruto, tremendously enraged, returned to himself.
- How dare you to treat Hinata as if she was another one of your disgusting puppets?
Naruto, filled with anger, got out the bubble and destroyed it with his own hand. Hinata lost consciousness and fainted. Naruto held her in his arms.
Toneri raised his hand and moved Hinata's body to him.
- Ha, ha, ha! Hinata is mine! Now I have her back with me.
- Hinata! - Naruto shouted.
As he started to run, Toneri turned the palm of his hand to him.
- Get back!
Fiuuuuuuuuuun!
A powerful force made Naruto to fly backwards, until he crashed against the wall of the place.
- Uuuurgh....
The force pushed him so hard he was barely able to breath. Hinata began to awake in Toneri's arms.
- It is still to soon to wake up, Hinata - Toneri said. And just as he was trying to place a new bubble in Hinata's chest... He started to moan again, moving his hands to his eyes, due to the pain.
- Aaaaargh... right now... at the last moment?
Not being able to stand any more, he fell on his knees. Hinata, who was now herself, rushed to get away from Toneri, staggering. Meanwhile, Naruto desperately tried to free himself from the wall. He had been seriously hurt, but did not intent on giving up... That was the courage of a ninja.
- Naruto!
Hinata ran towards him. Her white eyes trembling as she looked at him. Naruto instinctively understood everything: Hinata had come back. She was not the usual type to reject you to ran away with Toneri, in front of your noses.
- Forgive me, Naruto... forgive me...
- No... I'm the one who should be apologizing. But before anything else, what do we with him?
Toneri was still on his knees and looked like he was unable to move. Naruto took out a kunai from his sleeve and placed himself into an attack pose. He had the opportunity to defeat his enemy. But, at that instant, several puppets descended from the roof, pick Toneri up and ran away.
- Wait!
Hinata stopped Naruto in his tracks just as he was about to go after Toneri.
- We don't have much time, Naruto! We have to take advantage that Toneri can't move to destroy the Tenseigan!
Naruto started to run after Hinata.
- What is that of the Tenseigan?
As they ran, Hinata explained everything related to Ootsutsuki Hamura and that the Tenseigan was, what it was moving the Moon. They got out of the castle and  ran towards the entrance if the small planet; reaching the both of them, to be in front of a gigantic Tenseigan and...
- Let me see if I get this right... If we destroy this, the Moon will stop? Then, let's do it! I'll use my rasengan and...
When Naruto started to form his rasengan, Hinata rushed to stop him.
- No! The Tenseigan has a jutsu placed above it. No one who doesn't belong to Hamura's clan can destroy it. If someone else tries, the Tenseigan will absorb all of its chakra.
After saying it, Hinata prepared her gentle step technique [juken]. Hinata gathered chakra in her hands and these, began to shine. The flames of her chakra were shaped like the face of a lion. Hinata jumped and hit the Tenseigan with them.
- Juken: twin lions fist [Juho soshiken].
Bang!
The Tenseigan glowed in answer to Hinata's attack.
Bzzzzz, bzzzzzz, bzzzzzzz!
However, the glow began to vanish, little by little, and the Tenseigan was not damaged.
- I can't destroy it - Hinata mumbled, displeased - What should we do?
For a moment, Naruto remembered the previous night, when he had grabbed Shikamaru by the neck and seen his quiet eyes very near. As far as intelligence and coolness went, Naruto would not reach Shikamaru, not even to the sole of his shoes. But, when talking about ninja techniques, Naruto had no rival.
<<That's it... When none of us is enough, we back each other up...>>
Hinata was the only one capable of touching the Tenseigan, but did not have enough chakra to destroy it. On the other hand, Naruto had plenty of chakra as to blow it to pieces, but could not touch it.
<<If the two us work as a team, I'm sure we will get it>> Naruto thought.
- Hinata! Lend me your chakra! Maybe that way we can destroy this thing once and for all...
- All right! - Hinata answered, smiling. The both joined their hands.
Naruto and Hinata jumped together. In the space that was between where their hands intertwined, the rasengan and the twin lion fist appeared, combined into a single blow.
- Uoooooooooooh!
- Aaaaaaaaaaaaah!
Their joined attack hit the Tenseigan.
Boooom!
Now, the Tenseigan casted a glow that had nothing to see with the previous one.
Bzzzzzz, bzzzzzzz, bzzzzzzz!
Finally, a huge explosion made Hamura's Tenseigan disappear. Just as it disappeared, Naruto saw dozens of millions of white eyes dispersed. They were all byakugans.
- Hamura's Tenseigan... was a compilation of byakugans? - Naruto mumbled, totally surprised.

———————————————————————
That's 3 parts in a row for today. 5 more parts and one more chapter until the end. Plus the surprise and bonus material. :)
Lu