Chapter 4.2

The sound of a gong being hit by a puppet priest rumbled inside the castle. Toneri and Hinata, were on a palaquin carried by puppets,  headed to the chapter. The both were dressed in black clothes with big turbans, the traditional wedding clothes of the Ootsutsuki clan. Hinata was seated next to Toneri and her face showed no emotion.
- This is our wedding, dear. Cheer up your face.
Next thing, Hinata looked at Toneri and her expression changed to a mechanic smile. When the palanquin reached the chapel, the priests, all perfectly aligned, went out to greet the bride and groom. Toneri and Hinata walked to the altar. As soon as a priest did a seal, an image  appeared beneath the feet of the couple. Two overlapping shuriken. The clan Ootsutsuki emblem, appeared.
The priest gave Toneri a small piece of bread in his mouth. As part of the wedding ritual of the Ootsutsuki clan, the groom should give the bride a piece of bread from mouth to mouth. When Toneri was about to place the bread in Hinata's mouth...
- Hinata! - Naruto's piercing scream was heard from far.
- You again? - Said Toneri. He sighed and closed his eyes.
Naruto was furious. A lot. Even with how little intelligence he had, Naruto was able to realize what was happening, seeing a men and a woman wearing traditional clothes, standing in front of an altar. Nevertheless, Naruto never doubted Hinata's real intentions.
... When a girl really falls in love, it's not easy to make her feelings change... it's not easy at all...
<<I'm sure he is forcing Hinata to do this! I'm the one who should be standing next to Hinata, not Toneri!>>
- Damn youuuuuuuuuu!
Naruto ran towards the altar and without saying a word, he threw a punch at Toneri. Suddenly, a shadow got between him and Naruto. It was the puppet he had already faced before. It was a tall ninja, with the lower part of its face covered in bandages; who turned a light ball into a sword, with which, almost managed to cut Naruto.
The priests also launched at him.
- I'll only tell you one thing, Naruto... Your fists will never reach me!
Leaving behind him such a sharp farewell observation. Toneri grabbed Hinata by the hand and the both disappeared through a passage behind the altar.
- Wait, damn you!
However, the tallest ninja and the rest of the priests puppets were giving Naruto some troubles. Not because of the individual power of each one, but because of the great many number they were. The more he defeated, the more showed up. The puppets had the advantage they did not feared dead. If they would had been humans of flesh and blood, they would had run as soon as they figured out the difference in their power. But these puppets did not work like that. They attacked with all their might.
- Naruto! Where is Hinata?
- Toneri ran away with her! - Naruto yelled at Shikamaru, who had reached him as the priests fell to his feet.
- I'll take care of these! You go!
- Thank you!
Naruto ran towards the passage where Toneri and Hinata had disappeared. Shikamaru stand in front of the puppets that pretended to follow Naruto.
- No, no, no... None of that... I won't let you pass... Now is the time for the puppet show to begin - He said laughing, at the same time he made a seal with his hands.
*
The amount of meteors that kept falling over the Sand Hidden Village had also increased, and the damages were bigger each time. Gaara looked towards the sky from the rooftop of a building, which a gave a view of the city.
- Kusa boheki!
When Gaara extended his arms, a huge amount of sand gathered, forming several umbrellas, which covered the sky, to protect the Village from the meteors.
*
Another meteor was falling straight into the Leaf Hidden Village.
- At six o'clock! Is huge!
- Squad! Crane formation!
At Kakashi's order, the seven members of the suicide squad, led by Rock Lee, jumped at once. The "crane formation" was a mortal battle formation, in which the members of the team all aligned in the form of a crane extended wing; therefore locking the enemy to finish it.
The giant meteor was approaching. The suicide squad began to gradually deploy. The seven members gathered their chakras and overlapped them, forming an image that resembled the blade of a katana.
They launched towards the meteor and split it in the middle.
- Six door! Release!
Lee's technique as well as the others, destroyed a great part of the meteor, but one of the fragments was big enough and fell towards the Village.
- Damn it! - Lee shouted, looking back.
- Everybody take cover! Everybody take cover! Run! - Tenten yelled.
A meteor with a diameter of ten meters was heading straight to Kakashi.
- Ugh!
The shadow of the gigantic meteor, completely covered Kakashi, who was looking up. Ready to die, he started to see how everything around him began to move in slow motion. In that moment, an electric and intermittent noise was heard.
Chi! Chi! Chi! Chi!
<<Isn't that the sound of... "Chidori"?>>
Booooooom!
After a flash of light, the meteor exploted into every direction, some meters above Kakashi's head. From between the smoke of the explosion, it emerged the figure of... Sasuke!
Probably, Sasuke was moving at such an amazing speed, that neither Kotetsu nor Izumo had seen him.
- Sasuke!?
- As long as he is not around here... I am the only one who can protect the Village, am I wrong? - He said. A second later, the strongest student and also the most problematic one, disappeared in front of him.
<<When you talk about "he", you mean Naruto, right? Ha ha ha...>>
- Kakashi Sensei!
Kakashi quickly turned in the direction from which Izumo's voice came, to find Hiashi, whose whereabouts were unknown, unconscious. Kotetsu ran towards him and helped him.
<<It might have been Sasuke who has brought him all the way here...?>>
Kakashi, felt from the deepest of his heart, he had a debt; immediately, he called the rescue team.