Characters + Intro

Winter creatures

They maybe winter creatures but they are very hot tempered and they are too hard to read. They are too stubborn and good at masking their feelings. They are difficult people. Low key flirts

Dome Woranart: The second prince of the Kingdom, 21 years old.

Tee Jaruji: A cousin of Dome and God's bestfriend, 24 years old.

Godt Itthipat: A noble and bestfriends with Dome and Tee. 23 years old.

Summer creatures

They are the nicest race. They are too nice and also mischievous. They are happy go lucky and they are the loyal type of friends.

Phoom Naret: The youngest prince of the kingdom. 22 years old

Joong Archen Aydin: Cousin of Phoom. 19 years old

Copter Panuwat: The personal guard and childhood friend of Phoom. 22 years old

Spring creatures

The cutest creatures you'll ever meet. They are sensitive and very warm hearted. They are basically babies in teenager's body with the age of an adult.

Nine Kornchid: The youngest prince. 20 years old

Bas Suradet: Nine's childhood friend. 20 years old.

Earth Teerapat: Nine's mentor/teacher and Bas's cousin. 22

Autumn creatures

They are neutral creatures. Not too nice, not too cold. They are very rational and realistic. They are good with battle strategies. Very indepentded and smart.

Kimmon Varodom: The second prince of the kingdom. 25 years old.

Tae Darvid: A general. 26 years old.

Benjamin Brasier: The youngest prince of the kingdom. 22 years old.

Mission is what brings these 12 men together. A new experience for every one of them. How will this mission end up for them?

"There is something wrong. Every season should take turns then why are the leaves falling down in the summer time and snowflakes started falling down the next day and spring breeze would blow during mid afternoon. You have to find out who is behind this madness."

Date started: February 25, 2020
Date finished: April 10, 2020