Deal

Ben was eating breakfast with Earth, Nine, Joong and Copter in the palace. Kimmon was nowhere to be seen.

They kept on stealing glances at Copter who also seemed out of it. He was not focused and he barely touched his food.

"Are you a little kid to be jealous all the damn time?!" Copter felt a pang in his chest. He knew his lover is probably crying right now.

"Be reasonable Kimmon!" He was too harsh on Kimmon.

"If you want us to work, then do better!" He pulled his hair angrily and he forgot there were other people who were staring at him.

Ben decided to get all of their attention.

"You wanna go to General Tae's house today?" Ben asked and the fairies shared looks.

"We can't continue the mission because of what happened yesterday. We need an alternative route AND we can't delay this mission anymore. Prince Dome should go back to his old state." Nine said.

"We need him and his powers." Earth said.

"But how do we do that?" Copter asked.

"That's the problem now. We totally have no idea how he ended up in such state." Joong said and Ben frowned.

"What should we do..." Earth said and they really can't decide. It was always Kimmon or Tae who would decide things for the group.

"That's it. I'll go to P'Kimmon myself." Ben said and Copter stood up.

"Finish your food first. I'll... do it myself. I also need to apologize for upsetting him." Copter said and made his way to Kimmon's room.

He knocked three times and opened the door. He peeked his head and heard sniffling and he sighed.

He made his boyfriend cry again.

"O-oh... Hey Ter, what's up." Kimmon forced a smile and Copter locked the door and shut the curtains before making his way to the bed.

"I made you cry again..." Copter said sadly and he sat on Kimmon's lap.

"Hahahahaha. Its really not your fault. I am just being-"

Copter sealed their lips and Kimmon kissed back slowly. He knew the reason why Kimmon cried.

"If... If we succeed this mission then maybe we can come out to the public. No more hiding and denying." Copter said and kissed Kimmon's forehead.

"Fuck... Why do you have to do this when we can-"

"Kimmon, I want to prove and make myself worthy. I want to make myself worthy and deserving... I should achieve something first-"

"My parents won't mind-"

"But your people will. I want to save your face from the future rumors about us when we'll come out." Copter said and Kimmon shook his head.

"You dont have to do that. You knew I dont want the throne and I'll live a simple life-"

"You'll never know. Your brother, you and Ben are in line." Copter said and Kimmon shook his head and held Copter's hand.

"I'll step out of the line and come down my throne just to be with you-"

"Dont make me feel bad than already Kim, please... cant you just go along with my plan?" Copter asked and Kimmon licked his lips nervously.

"Then... what about my plan Ter? What about me? I thought a relationship is about give and take... where's my part? Where is my share?" Kimmon asked and Copter's facial expression hardened.