What the hell

I have a confession to make. I actually like you but that doesn't matter.

Godt opened his eyes and sat up. He scanned his eyes around his room and saw it was his bedroom.

Oh. The mission was over yesterday and they all headed back to their places after the talk with those witches.

He really thought they'll die because of Dome's wrath--- thank goodness Phoom was able to slap Dome back to reality.

He shook his head and tried to go back to sleep but hell. The memories of him and Bass were haunting him.

"Shiya." He whispered to himself and  made his way to his window seat.

He opened the window and leaned on the wall before closing his eyes. He was about to doze off but then he remembered Bass again.

I have a confession to make. I actually like you but that doesn't matter.

He sighed again and made his way to the bathroom to take a bath. He filled the tub with water before going in. He relaxed himself and closed his eyes.

I have a confession to make. I actually like you but that doesn't matter.

"Fucking hell!" He finished bathing and made his way downstairs. The servants greeted him and he ignored them all.

He sat on the dining chair and the servants served him his meal. He stared at the meat and his foul mood even got worst.

Bass loved meat but gave Godt lots of his share. How could he not notice Bass liked him?!

Wait. Does it really matter if Bass liked him or not?

He pushed his plate away and grabbed his cloak. He opened the door and the heavy winter breeze greeted him.

The seasons were now back to normal and he should be happy. How come he felt sad about it? He sighed and decided wear his boots. He'll go to see his bestfriends.

Maybe they have it worse.

"AHAHAHA! Look! This actually looks so awesome right?" Godt turned around when he heard Bass's voice but all he saw were kids playing around.

"Shiya..." He shook his head and dropped by to buy bread or something to eat but everything reminds him of Bass which made him feel sick.

He hurriedly made his way to Tee's pavillion and saw the noble was sitting on the five step stairway. He was staring on thin air and he kept on sighing every now and then.

It must be that damn general.

He walked towards the shorter male and pat his head. Tee looked up and smiled at him but it never made it to his eyes.

Shit. Just how fucking clingy are they? Its just the first day!

"Lets go to Dome." He said and Tee nodded and stood up. He grabbed his boots and cloak.

They decided to go there by foot because why not? They won't die because of the snow and they were not in the mood to do something.

"Have you eaten yet?"

"No. Everything reminds me of General Tae." Tee said sadly

Shit.

"You two are not breaking up... are you?" He asked and Tee shrugged.

"I don't know. After that mission he didn't ask me to be his boyfriend or whatever. He simply smiled at me and kissed me goodbye." Tee said and Godt can hear the confusion and sadness on his voice.