Grand disaster

Dome was clad in his white and formal wear. He was wearing a white pants, a blue top with gold accents then his boots. He was wearing his crown  and He was also wearing his gloves and his bestfriends Tee and Godt stood behind him.

They were wearing white pants. Tee had a pastel blue shirt while Godt had navy blue. They were wearing their white formal jackets.

The three were standing on the stairs and they observed the guests. He didn't even bother to come down to greet them. When Pavel and his family arrived, he ran downstairs like a little kid with a huge grin on his face that his adorable pair of dimples were showing up.

He greeted Pavel's parents politely and then the two older princes gave him fist bumps. He hugged Pavel who hugged him back.

"My baby looks really good." Pavel said and cupped Dome's cheeks and pinched it.

"Dome Woranart never looks bad. Muah." Dome said cheekily and excused himself because his parents called him.

"Greet this family-"

"No. I don't want to and you can't force me." Dome said stubbornly and left.

His parents were stunned. Dome never disobeyed them. Dome never said no to them. What's happening?

Dome's parents sat on a huge round table. Phoom's parents joined them and then the arrival of the royal family from the Autumn was heard.

The king noticed how bright his nephew's face went. His son, his nephew and the other noble greeted the Autumn's royal family and the general.

"You look dashing baby." Tee grinned and let the general pet his hair.

"Really? You look really great too." Tee said and Tae smiled and pinched Tee's cheeks.

"Hey man." Godt greeted Tae with a fist bump with Tae also gave back.

Benjamin and Kimmon smirked at them and they started playing around. Even Dome joined them and he had this happy grin on his face. They were really noisy and when the Royal family from the Spring together with the Earth and Bass, Dome and his friends politely greeted the King and Queen.

"My fren!"

"Fren!"

Dome's parents were not amused with how he was acting. It was so not royal and they blamed the lower class creatures for making their son act in such way.

"What a very good friendship they have." Nine's father said and the other kings agreed.

"Oy Joong, Nine's here." Pavel called his cousin who immediately bolted to their side. Copter followed subtly and stood next to Kim.

"I missed youuu." Joong said and wrapped his arms around Nine and they hugged.

"We saw each other two days ago." Nine said and hugged Joong back.

"I know but it was lonely without you." Joong said and their friends mocked them for being so sweet.

They headed to their table and Dome can feel his parents eyes on him but he didn't care. He even removed his gloves in a provoking manner and Phoom saw his bare hand and he held it. Dome didn't mind and they held hand--- flaunting their relationship just like that.

A nice meal was served and Dome and his friends happily ate. There was a toast for them as they saved the kingdoms and they happily raised their glasses.

"My dad's gonna kill me for sure." Tee muttered and Tae heard him clearly.

The general held the noble's hand under the table and reassure him that no matter what will happen, he'll be always there for Tee.