Trouble

They all sat and joined the royal family for lunch. Dome gave his boyfriend a side eye who looked like a fool--- well he had puffy eyes, red nose but he was smiling happily while holding Dome's hand under the long table.

Phoom's big brothers where elbowing each other while giving hand signals to each others. They were low key judging their brother.

"Dome?" Phoom called softly and Dome hummed soft and a turned to look at his boyfriend.

"Nothing." The other prince said with a smile before shaking his head.

The Queen and King watched everyone and well, the atmosphere was lighter now. They were eating in silence--- not really silence silence sind Phoom's big brothers were lowkey gossiping on their seats.

Joong was babying Nine.

Kimmon was keeping Copter well feed. He was serving Copter some food.

Tae was taking care of Tee as he made sure Tee's face was neat. He would wipe Tee's face with a napkin.

Ben made sure Earth eats well.

Godt lowkey gives Bass a piece of meat without even looking at him but his ears are red.

Phoom was shooting Dome heart eyes who was eating silently. He would always place food on Dome's plate making the other prince chuckle and shook his head. He would look at Phoom and shyly look away and bit his lip to stop himself from smiling when his boyfriend winks at him.

"Stop that. You two are big flirts. What an eyesore. Tone it down will ya." Godt said breaking the silence.

The King and Queen were laughing at the remark while the two older princes snickered. Phoom frowned while Dome chuckled and shook his head.

"Was he always like that?" The queen asked referring to Godt.

"Yes your majesty, he loves to diss every couple and cock block especially in Dome and Phoom's relationship and also to Tee and Tae's relationship your majesty." Kimmon answered.

"Really?" The king mussed.

"Yeah. He's like a guard dog to his friends." Joong said and took a bite of his meat.

"You dare call me guard dog? How about I bite your head off?" Godt hissed causing Joong to cower on fear while the King, Queen and older princes to laugh.

"Serves you right Joong." The eldest prince said while laughing.

"Your majesty, I just like to keep my boys clean and pure--- not no, they were already tainted. Well, still pure pure but they did good in bad influencing these two."  Godt said causing Phoom and Tae to pale.

Is he really going to expose them?

"Huh? My son's a bad influence?" The King asked and Dome snickered along with Phoom's big brothers.

"Well, he was also influenced by these three." Godt said pointing at Kim, Ben and Joong.

"Well, this twat over here also had some influence." Godt said while pointing his thumb to Bass.

"Hey..." Bass protested weakly.

"Really Joong?" The King and Queen asked unamused.

"No... I just like-"

"Like suggesting they should kiss and make out anytime? They should bang? What? Tell me Joong." Godt sassed and placed a hand on his hip.

There were times when he'll caught Dome and Phoom staring at each other and he would randomly tell them to make out or bang already right in front of Godt.