trainings

"What if they purposely cursed Dome because he was the strongest in our team?" Tae said out of the blue.

Its been the third day since Dome woke up but still Godt and Tee plus Phoom are all over Dome. They were his sitters.

"Why would you came up with such idea Phi?" Joong asked and placed the plate of food on the table.

Bass and Earth were serving the various Beverages while Prince Kimmon and Copter were in the kitchen.

They are about to have their breakfast. Tee was setting up the table while Phoom was sitting next to Dome and Godt was helping Tee. Ben was outside, counting their weapons.

They were all in Tae's place and the table was big enough for them to share. They still made no move for their mission because Tae, Ben and Kimmon havent decided on what they should do to have a successful mission.

"I don't know. Maybe they knew Dome was our ace and when they threw Dome out of the picture, its going to be easier to wipe us all." Tae said.

"Makes sense. This is why we all need to train to protect each other. Dome saved us big time and now, we have to protect ourselves, Dome and everyone else." Ben said and entered the place.

"Seems nice." Godt said and took a seat.

Food was ready and they all started to eat. Phoom was seated next to Dome so he can feed to other prince who was still unable to talk and walk.

They all finished eating and Godt, Bass and Earth were washing the dishes while the Princes and general were having a meeting.

"You can teach them all. They can take it." Ben said and Tae sighed.

"What about the fairies?" Tae asked and turned to look at Nine.

"We... we can try." Nine said and smiled a little.

"Cool. Joong and I were already trained with Copter back in the palace... It was close combat though." Phoom said.

"Nice one my man. We can spar later." Tae said and gave Phoom a high five which Phoom returned.

Dome was sitting in silence as he watched Tee from afar. He was bickering with Joong and Copter who were fooling around.

"You wanted to say something Dome?" Ben asked and Nine gasped.

"He cannot talk you fucking brat!" Kimmon growled and hit his brother's head.

"Moron!" Kimmon hisses and Dome smiled thinly and took a deep breath and tried explaining what he really wants to say without the words because he cannot speak.

"What? I cannot understand." Nine said and Dome was on the verge of tears. He got so frustrated because he's been trying so hard to make them understand but still, no use.

"Calm down na. Here, try writing on my palm and I'll try to read it. I'll feel your words." Phoom said and opened his palm for Dome who hesitantly placed Phoom's hand on his lap with the palm facing up.

"Come on..." Phoom said and Dome raised his finger and started writing on Phoom's palm.

"Slowly okay?" Dome nodded and turned to look at Phoom.

"Was that please?" Phoom asked and Dome nodded with a little smile.

"Please... be... patient... with... Tee... He's... really... difficult... but... please... take... good... care... of... him..." Phoom said and Dome smiled at Phoom.

Phoom got what Dome wants to say and Dome ruffled his hair with a huge smile plastering his face. He looked so adorable because he is one cutiepie when he smiles.