The way

"How does a mute person ask for water?" Phoom asked and Dome raised his brow and turned to look at the others at his back.

They did sign bullshit things and they all laughed. Phoom nodded and gave them a thumbs up.

"Well... what about a blind person?" Phoom asked and the others including Dome closed their eyes and opened their palm and did the sign language again.

Phoom laughed his ass out and the others were confused. Why did Phoom laughed? Was their answer wrong?

"What's the answer?" Dome asked and Phoom smiled smugly.

"He will ask if have some water. Blind people can still talk ya know." Phoom said and they all laughed at their stupidity.

"Guys, why do you think noses run while our feet smell?" They all stopped for a while just to think about it them they all laughed.

Phoom was just so funny and they really find the jokes so hilarious.

"You're stupid." Dome said and laughed at Phoom's stupid jokes.

Yes, they are on their way to the possible battlefield and they are still fooling around.

"Yeah. I'm stupid but you still love me." Phoom said and Dome shook his head with a soft smile.

Kimmon, Joong, Benjamin, Tae, Tee, Nine and Bass were yelling loudly and also whistling as some howled at the back as they teased the couple.

Copter and Earth shook their heads while Godt sighed. They can never get used to it and it will probably take a lot of time for them to be used to those shameless flirting.

"Ai'Dome, say something. Its unfair to your husband. What's your response?" Kimmon asked and Phoom laughed.

"Mhmmm. He already knew I love him so what's the point of denying?" Dome asked looking smug

The screaming and howling teasing began again and they all laughed. Godt smiled and shook his head before looking at Copter and Earth who were looking at the autumn princes.

Don't tell me...

"Idiot..." Earth said with a soft smile on his lips as he watched Ben fooling around with the others.

Godt turned to look at the youngest fairy and he watched him carefully. He realized what he just did so he slapped himself and shook the thoughts away.

Is it possible for me and that fairy to be together?

He shook his head at the silly thought and sighed. He sighed and his close friends turned to look at him.

"What's wrong?" They asked and Godt smiled thinly and shook his head.

Dome and Tee shared looked and exchanged silent messages. Dome whispered something to Phoom who smiled and nodded. Tee only motioned that he'll walk next to Godt. Tae had no objections with that.

"Why are you walking next to me instead of your husbands?" Godt asked with a chuckle when his friends  held his arms. Dome on the right side while Tee on the left side.

"They won't mind."

"Don't mind them."

Godt laughed and shook his head. He spared the youngest fairy another glance and then he looked at his clingy bestfriends.

"Seriously what's wrong with you two?" He asked and Dome frowned.

"We should be asking you that." Dome said and Godt sighed.

"There is really nothing wrong-"

"There is something wrong. If you dont want to tell us yet then its cool. We spent too much time with them and sorry... You're still the best boy." Tee said and pressed his cheek on Godt's bicep.