214

Ohm and Kao panted as they ran towards Mean's office. Plan was chilling on Mean's swivel chair while Mean was staring outside.

"What is it?"

"They... they have arrived." Ohm said and Plan looked up and he smiled.

"Really? How many of them are still doing well?" He asked curiously.

"There were only six of them who made it to town last night." Kao answered and Plan frowned.

"Six? What happened the the other six? Who managed to make it in town?" Plan asked.

Mean was still looking outside the window and acting as if their conversation was not important to him.

"The second Autumn prince, The tallest winter creature, The summer creature's noble, The royal guard from summer, The wingless spring prince and his teacher." Kao answered and finally Mean turned around.

"Your favorite chess piece didnt made it. Sad." He mocked Plan who was thinking deeply.

"I know that the Summer Prince fell very ill and that the general got poisoned... Did Dome made it? What about that pretty Winter creature, the youngest spring creature in their team and the youngest Autumn Prince?" Plan asked looking stressed.

"Why bother? We are all going to kill them all anyway." Mean stated coldpy and in a blink of an eye Plan pinned the taller male on the wall while slightly choking Mean.

"Nobody touches Dome! No one can lay their hand on Dome or Else you know I'll kill you all." Plan threatened and glared down at Mean who was gasping for air.

"Fuck you Plan." Mean wheezed when Plan finally lets go of him.

"You cannot kill those boys. You cannot hurt Dome. I'll be watching you all." Plan said and walked away.

Seriously. What team is he on? His comrades are confused as well. What side Plan is in?

"I thought Plan loved you?" Ohm asked Mean who sighed.

"He loved that kid more." Mean said and looked outside the window.

"Do you know who is that Prince to Plan?" Kao asked and Mean shook his head.

"Plan won't tell me which makes me mad and curious. Just who is that Prince to my Plan?" Mean asked.

Plan grabbed his cloak and headed to the woods for his journey. He needs to know if Dome is alive or not. He really hoped Dome is alive.

He needs to look after his favorite nephew. He needs to find his nephew.

Plan arrived at the kingdom and he kicked the door open which startled the king, queen and the eldest Prince.

"P-plan..." His brother stuttered and Plan rolled his eyes.

"Where is Dome?" He asked.

"Out on a journey. He haven't came home for a while now." Dome's brother answered and Plan growled.

"No news?" He asked the the three shook their heads. Plan fisted his hand and the angry roar of thunder was heard outside. It rained so hard and the lightning strikes scarily outside.

"I swear to God, if something bad happened to my nephew... you, you and all your people will be extinct. I will finish you all." Plan growled.

"What are you even so mad about-"

"Me?! I am mad about a lot of things. Want me to name it all?" Plan hissed.

"I am so mad at the fact you sent Dome outside just so you can be save from this war. You always treat my nephew wrongly!" He angrily yelled and the queen narrowed her eyes at Plan.