Finale

Ben fell off the bed and he sat up and blinked slowly. He peeked his head on the bed and saw his lover who was staring blankly at him.

"Does it hurt?" Earth asked softly and Ben smiled and shook his head.

"Sorry about my clumsiness." Ben said and Earth only smiled and opened his arms for his clumsy lover.

"You're babyyy." Earth said softly and squeeze Ben in his arms softly.

"You're my baby too." Ben said and kissed Earth's cheeks.

"Lets get up na?" Earth said and Ben nodded and they headed to the kitchen.

Ben was carefully setting the table because he knew he was really clumsy and he already broke a lot of plates and glasses.

Its been a year since Earth and Ben got together and started living together. Earth works as a teacher while Ben still had some prince duties at the palace.

Life was kind to the both of them.

"Ben, come have a taste of this please." Earth called and Ben waddled to Earth's side and opened his mouth.

"Delicious?" Earth asked and Ben nodded.

"I love it." Ben said and Earth smiled and tip toed to kiss his lips.

"I love you." Earth said softly and Ben's tears welled up.

Really. Earth knows how to make him so emotional.

"Why are you crying?" Earth asked softly and hugged his lover.

"I know you love me a lot. You rarely tell me that but I know you love me a lot... We've come this far already and I'm so happy." Ben said and Earth smiled and held Ben's hand.

"I love you a lot Ben... Even if I dont say it out loud, I'm happy you feel my love." Earth said and wiped Ben's tears away.

"I love you too my Earth." Ben said softly.

Its nice to tell the person you love that you love them but showing them and making them feel your love is truly the best.

That's what Earth and Ben learned together.

Godt spanked Bass' ass and the younger male groaned and turned to look at his boyfriend.

"What?"

"Time to feed the animals." His boyfriend said flatly and Bass nodded and made grabby hands to his boyfriend who picked him up easily.

"What do you want for breakfast? Burnt pancakes or burnt fried rice and burnt scrambled eggs?" Godt asked and his boyfriend laughed.

"I would love burnt fried rice and scramled eggs for breakfast." Bass said and Godt placed him down.

Bass made his way outside to feed the animals. Godt started making their breakfast and when Bass was surely very busy with taking care of the animals, Godt hurriedly ran back inside their shared bedroom and grabbed a little box.

He returned to the kitchen and he made breakfast. He was being extra careful not to make burnt food as their breakfast.

He felt proud of himself when the food he made looked 'normal'. It was not burnt but well cooked.

He set the table and grabbed a glass of milk for Bass. He called his boyfriend for breakfast and Bass headed back inside the house and washed his hands before joining Godt for breakfast.

"Aweee. I'm so proud of you." Bass smiled softly and started eating his breakfast.

While he was eating, he noticed the gentle stare coming from his lover so he looked up and smiled back.