Close to me

Earth stared at his door and turned to look at the clock. He was seriously getting impatient.

Ben visits him every three days and it was the day when Ben visits him. Ben was indeed very serious with him and who was he to turn down a handsome prince who was really sincere with a humble fairy?

The fairy groaned and went to his study and tried reading books but he was really distracted.

"Is he okay?" Earth asked himself and turned to look at the flowers the prince brought for him.

Really. The youngest prince of the Autumn kingdom always brings Earth a flower. He knew Earth wont like it when he'll buy it in dozens so he only gives the fairy a single stem flower and a side note which Earth found so adorable.

He was getting impatient and worried. He took a seat on the window seat and he waited for Ben to arrive.

He was curious about what Ben saw in him but the prince always answers him with a "You're you. Because you're Earth, that's why I like you a lot." it would always make him smile and his heart would always flutter at the small gestures.

Its been two months since Ben hits on him and he thinks its time to give the prince his sweet answer.

He already met Ben's family and he already got close to them. The king and queen plus the Princes and their lovers would tell him to make Ben wait for a long time.

They already told them Ben gets bored easily and they told him to test Ben a lot of times. Ben passed them all and Earth found himself falling harder for the prince.

He was really worried because Ben usually arrives before lunch but Ben was still not there.

Curiosity got the best of him so he started wandering around. He made his way towards the intersection to wait for the prince.

"AAAAHHH! ITS GONNA BITE MY HAND OFF BASS DO SOMETHING!" He whipped his head only to see Bass and Godt were in the feeding the cows.

His cousin only laughed at the taller male and let him suffer a bit.

"BASS HELP ME!" Godt yelled and Bass laughed harder before he ran to drag his lover away from the cows.

Godt was a dork and Bass was able to unleash that side of him. He was a nice man and he got better and better thanks to Bass.

Really. Love makes you a better person and it was safe to say Godt was indeed in love with Bass.

It was cute.

Earth shook his head and started walking again. He bumped into Joong who was on the way to the palace.

"Good morning P'Earth."

"Good morning N'Joong."

"Oh. I saw P'Ben at the intersection. He looked so stressed and sad. Did you fought? He won't tell me why-"

"We didn't fought N'Joong. Byebye." Earth ran to the intersection and there he saw the dork of his life.

Ben was sitting down on a big rock and he was hugging his knees like a little kid.

"Ben? What's wrong?" He approached the prince who looked at him with glassy eyes.

"I want to slaughter that fucking goat but I don't want you to get mad." Ben said and  Earth turned to look at the goat that Ben hated.

"Hmm? What did that goat did to you? Did that goat attack you and your horse?" Earth asked and he pat Ben's soft locks.

"Not really but... he ate the flower I want to give you. Just look at what he just did." Ben whined and showed Earth the stem. The petals and leaves were already eaten by that goat.