cursed

God woke up and his eyes widened in surprise when he woke up on the mattress instead of the couch. He saw Bas was still asleep and they were holding hands.

THEY WERE HOLDING HANDS. A FAIRY AND WINTER CREATURE.

He taller male yanked his hand, not caring if he'll wake the younger male who was still sleeping.

"Phi?" Bas rubbed his sleepy eyes and God stared at the younger male blankly.

"Good morning." Bas said with a cute smile making God scramble out of the mattress and ran away.

He made his way outside the house and he leaned on a wall. He made sure Bas didn't follow him because he will be very embarrassed if the younger male will see him blushing like a teenager.

He placed a hand on his heart and felt the rapid beating of his heart. He shook his head and even hit himself.

"Calm the fuck down. Calm the fuck down. You should not react this way... especially to a brat." He said to himself and slid his back on the wall and squat down as he was hugging himself.

"Phi? Did I do something wrong?" Bas asked and God looked up and stared into the younger male's eyes.

"Why was I in your matress and why were we holding hands?" He asked straightforwardly and Bas smiled.

"You don't remember? You were calling out P'Tee and Prince Dome's name last night... you were having a nightmare and then you suddenly fell on the couch that's how you ended up in the mattress. I held your hand you stopped calling them." Bas said with a small smile making God blush more.

"I did that?"

"Yes. Come on Phi, lets get inside. You look stupid with how you look right now." Bas said and giggled before offering God a hand.

Instead of  getting mad at the younger male because he was called stupid, God sighed and nodded before accepting the warm hand in from of him.

Tae woke up and he turned to look at the winter creature who was hugging his arm comfortably.

Tee was really adorable when he was asleep--- or when keeping his attitude to himself and keeping his snarky mouth shut.

The general admired the long lashes, the pointed nose, the rosy lips and his entire being. He really loved teasing Tee because of his cute reactions and even his angry face looked looked so good to Tae.

Tee opened his eyes and saw Tae was staring at him. His face heated up and it was a contrast to his pale face.

"YOU CREEP!" Tee barked and threw a hit on Tae's stomach making the general wince in pain.

"Why are you looking at me like that?!" Tee yelled and pulled the blanket to cover his face.

"I see... You're staring at my good body down there." Tae teased and Tee angrily yanked the blankets off him.

"Fuck you." He said and his face was beet red.  He was really irritated and annoyed. He hated his day already.

Tae pinned him down on the bed and he had that smug grin on his face and Tee glared at him. He trued to look intimidating but in Tae's eyes, he looked beyond adorable.

"Man, you look really adorable right now." Tae said and Tee kicked the older male's privates and hurriedly went out of bed.

He placed a hand on his chest and he slapped himself. He was seen by God and Bas so he covered his face because he knew God will tease him the hell out of it.

"What? Having your morning fun with your husband already?" God asked and Tee stomp his foot angrily.

"What husband are you talking about?!" He snarled and God rolled his eyes.