chapter 3

Vote and put a smile on my face.
********

"The holy and the Ivy, when they are both full grown..." Someone needed to tell this woman her voice is bad. I thought, as our music teacher continued singing. It was time for extracurricular activities and I was in music club. It got annoying each time she hit a note and felt like the best in the world.

Grrrrrrrr!!! I heard the bell ring. School hours was over and I couldn't wait to get home. My bag was packed and I waited patiently in class for my mom. Mummy must have left food in the cooler for me. The joy I felt as I had those thoughts were incomparable.

All you think about is food, food and food, it's no wonder you're fat. my subconscious chipped in and ruined my mood.

No, I'm not fat, I'm chubby. I've got broad shoulders, nice toned legs and I'm 5'8. My breasts are big and lovely too. I sassed right back at her.
Mom taught me to say those things since I was a kid and I felt better everytime.

"I wonder what more would have left for me, Rice or...."
"Temiloluwa...!!" I heard Timi call my name from afar. I've always known him to have a deep voice but this? he had a beautiful voice.

"Yes, what is it?" I said as I tried to snap my self out of my daydream.

"Your punishment." He replied with that michevious glint his eyes. This boy is up to no good I know but I can't seem to pinpoint what he has planned for me.

"Oya! let's go to your punishment site." He said looking at me like I was about to unleash on him but I followed him till we reached the back of the school without stress or sweat.

"Um, Timi, what are we doing here?" I asked, looking around for any punishment I could probably do here.

"Nothing. I just wanted to be alone with you."

"Well I don't want to be with you so just lemme go." I turned planning to bounce away."

"Wait..." I was dragged back by Timi and pushed to the wall.
"Temi, now we are alone here... We can enjoy each other." Timi said while smirking at me.

"Mtcheww.... Please move your face away from me, before I make sure you can't give birth again."

It's not like I can fight, but he doesn't need to know that now does he? Plus, a little scare was needed. I wanted to kiss him so bad but I couldn't.

"Calm down jo." he chuckled.
"I wanted to collect your number since you refused to give me since last term and none of your friends are giving me." he mumbled.
"Not like you have many" he added quietly.

The nerve!

"Do you think after you have insulted me, I will give you my number?" I said while glaring at him. "Number ko, SIM ni." I replied him feeling smug that I didn't let my nervousness show.

Loking at me with amusement, he leaned deeper into me and whispered in my ears, "I'll just have to convince you."

Before I knew what was going on, he started raining hot open mouthed kisses down my face. From my ear to my cheek,to the corner of my mouth,my throat, my neck and I lost all thought and everything within me was shouting Kiss him! Kiss him!
Going back to my ear he whispered, "Will you give me now? Or do you want more?"

"Okay, stop, stop" I rushed out
Wait where did that come from? I wanted more.

Presenting me a wide grin, he brought out his phone, "Oyah call it."

After giving him my number,he leaned closer to me. His lips hovering above mine I just needed to move a little and our lips would touch.

"Thanks for the number. I'll message you and make sure you reply me." He said with a commanding voice. That seemed to bring me out of my daze.

"I'll see if I would reply you not. Also, what did you think you were doing kissing all over my face like a dog."
I glared up at him feeling the need to bruise his ego.

"It sure didn't feel like a dog licking your face, seems to me like you enjoyed it." Timi replied giving me a wink.

"Bye my driver should be here." He turned and started walking away and all of a sudden he turned back and jogged towards me.

He crashed me into him and gave me a bone crushing hug. He then leaned down and stole a peck from me. He pecked me! Timi actually pecked me!
I looked up to him but he had already vanished. If not I would have broken his baby maker.
He pecked me! I kept thinking but I found it sexy.

Timi pecked me! He pecked me!
That kept ringing in my ear ever since my encounter with Timi. I just couldn't stop thinking about it.His lips were so soft... And the beep of my phone pushed me out of my daydream.
Looking at my phone, I saw a message from whatsapp from an unknown number.

Hi
I just knew it was Timi. Picking up my phone I clicked to reply but I dropped the phone and within a minute, another message entered.

Hey, it's Timi.

I know.
I finally replied him

Babe, how are you?

I'm fine, how about you?

I'm fine oh just here thinking about something that happened this afternoon.

Oh nothing, I kissed a girl today...a peck rather.

I think you actually stole it.

Yh, but I think she liked it.
The nerve!

So tell me, Did you think about it too?

NO!! And don't you ever try that with me again. I just over looked what you did because you ran away.

"Temiloluwa, Temiloluwa!!" I heard my mums voice from the living room.
"Ma."
"Come here..."

Dropping my phone, I ran downstairs to meet my mum.
"How are you my, dear?"My mother's grinning face met mine when I entered the kitchen.
"I'm fine Ma. This one that you are smiling." I said wanting to know the root of her happiness.

"I'm just happy because Doctor Tutu gave me reports concerning your therapy session."

That did it.

The smile on my face faded and every nerve in my body turned cold. My mum immediately realised her mistake and all of a sudden the echoes started again.

What were you thinking?
She would congratulate you?
Just go ahead and hide.
Since that all you do.
Muderer murderer.
"No, no, stop. I'm not a murderer, No!!" I yelled back and broke into cold sweat and started begging the voices to stop.
Murderer.
Muderer.

"No.no"
"Mummy my pills, It's on my bed. Bring it." I screamed being in another world totally.

I barely registered my mother leaving me to get my pill. My mother quickly returned and gave me my pill with a glass of water. I took the pill and within minutes my eye started getting blurry. Hearing my mother's tears, I turned to her.

"Mummy don't cry, I'm fine."

"I'm sorry, my baby. I'm so sorry."

The pills started to kick in.

"It's........okay....... I'm......... Fine."
That was what I was able to say before everything went dark and I fell into a deep slumber.

Ayyyyyy
Another chapter guys
Please show some love
And don't forget to comment
Quick question
Is Timi a bad boy or a good boy..
What do you think happened to Temi.
Stay tuned.....
By the way did you vote?
If you forgot you can click on the vote button now
Ps: the chapter is not edited
I'll edit it later.
Bye for now lovelies.