chapter 15

I'm not really happy with y'all.
You people have stopped voting and commenting.
I put alot of effort on the last chapter and I still didn't have enough votes and comments. It's sad really.
So I decided that if I don't have at least average votes of my reads, I won't update.
Comments also.
Voting and comments really keeps me going. That's how I know people are actually enjoying this book.
So please vote and comment so I can update.
Thank you all.
NOT EDITED!!

*********************************
*Echoes*

My pain
My sorrow
Reverts back at me
Like a house
Without a thing.

I tried filling it up with Joy
And love but darkness
still painted them black.
Maybe I'm not meant
For this;
I mean Happiness and Love isn't meant for me.

Sadness
Darkness
Is where I belong
and maybe suicide would be
the end of me.

My thoughts are blank
My thinking is blocked
Echoes of my empty cobwebbed mind is all I hear.
*©Gemini Pride*

***********************************

Timi

Have you ever been in love with someone it actually hurts? When I was young, I always looked at my parents and admired their love. All was well till my mother left us. Yeah,she left me with Dad.

Well, I don't blame her. Dad was always beating her and I guess she didn't like it anymore. I was left with Dad for years. We were the only ones in that mansion. Well, except for the workers who always stayed in the workers quarters after the day.

I didn't resent Mum for leaving. I really didn't. I resented her for leaving me alone with Dad. Dad was a busy man and he rarely had time for me.
He loved Mum and when Mum left, he threw himself more into work.
Well, if he loved her, he should not have hit her.

  I was torn. The only people that made me feel loved were my friends.
Fikkie never stopped making me laugh and make me forget for a little while that I liked parental love.
How long was I going to continue like this? I always asked myself.

  One terrible afternoon, I and my friends were puniahed for bringing phones to school. We were in Jss2 that time. For our punishments, we were asked to pick everywhere in the whole school. Easy you would think.
But no, it wasn't easy. Last I heard, the school was a whole 2 acres including the hostel and we were asked to pick everywhere.

We shared ourselves to groups and got to work. I was in the girls toilet building when I saw a beauty walk past me. For the first time in a while, I felt my heart beat.
This girl was beautiful. She passed by me without even noticing me but I didn't care.

The scent that followed her had me inhaling deeply. I wanted to savor this. I wanted to savor her. I remained standing there like a fool, even as she passed by me to the girls toilet.

  I was done with picking that part but I didn't leave. I wanted to see her when she comes back outside. Where has she been all this while? Where has she been hiding?  Why have I not seen her before? I was in a trance.

  Still standing there like a fool, I heard the door open and my beauty came out. I've never been this shy in my life. I always called myself a big boy. Nothing got to me. I mean I was the first person to press Aminah's behind out of all the boys in our set.