chapter 18

Hello beautiful people, y'all have made me happy today. Do you want to know why? Well, our baby, Echoes is at 10k. Can I hear the drum rolls and claps please.
Y'all have no idea how much this means  to me. Which reminds me, our baby was three months old on 18th of May.
*Wipes tears.*
I'm really emotional right now...its.. How... When... Why...
In fact, I'm speechless.
Thank you so much y'all.
You people spoil me too much.
But, don't stop spoiling me iyeh? I like being spoilt 😙😙

Thank you for supporting this book and thank you for the votes, comments...it really meant and still means alot
I trust you will continue to support our baby.... We 10k, 20k, 30k and many more... In Jesus name. Say Amen.😎

So let's not waste time, today's chapter is dedicated to my omalichanwa, (I don't know if I spelt it correctly) my confirm igbo friend that I'll never stop loving.
Give it up for.... Drum rolls please, ⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡..........Cherry2061

I  really wanna tell you all my day when, I really want to spend a weekend. I for show you thing I'm feeling, but I don't really know you that well.

Song of the chapter : Haliee Steinfeld, Most girls.

NOT EDITED

Sarah

The whole deal with test was finally over and I couldn't be any happier, it was really excruciating . Adjusting myself on one of the black leather couch placed in our common room, the thought that had been swaying on my mind like a fairy floating on a bird of flowers came again, to surface and this time, I couldn't ignore it.

While hanging out with Kora yesterday, who come to think of it, I spend more time with than before, she had asked me a particular question, and I had been moon struck.

"Are you really her friend?"

That sentence had been playing over and over on my mind ever since, and although, I had been successful dodging it yesterday, The thought still rang in my mind like a church bell.

Alone in the empty common room, my mind was far from being peaceful even with the TV playing at the far end of the large common room. Plastic chairs were scattered around the place, that it could be mistaken for a party. The different notebooks of lazy students lay  hopelessly on the tiled ground and I shook my head involuntarily.

sigh, some students.

    Knowing Temi had been exciting and thrilling, I barely had friends and I was so glad I finally had someone I could lean on. Things started to go wrong when I realized everything about her was perfect or rather, as perfect as it could be.

I knew of the fact that she had issues which she always avoided talking on everytime. On rare occasions if I was lucky enough, she mentioned how much she missed her Dad but that was all. These things could be sesn as flaws but to me, she was still perfect.

While everyone took extra time to look perfect, or may I rephrase, when I took a lot of time just to look presentable. Temi could wear a sack and still look like a snack, which in my side, makes it seem like I didn't put any effort.

   No lies when I say I like her yes, never did I pretend to like her, Not once, and I hope never. I like her claim still, love her as a friend. But,  I couldn't help the envy that always crawled up my skin anytime she did or had something I spent or would spend a hard time getting.

  She was was always talking and yapping about how her mum is the best and it wouldn't take even a blind person that her mother truly cared for her. That has always been of great disturbance to me because I couldn't even speak about my family, talk more proudly.