chapter 16

Been through some bad shit, I should be a sad bitch.
Who would have thought it'd turn me to a savage.

Song of the chapter :
East side, Khalid ft Halsey.

This chapter is dedicated to sawvvy you should check out her book. Deeper. You won't be dissapointed.

NOT EDITED.

*****************************

Tunji

My plan is failing. This wasn't supposed to happen. She doesn't even really talk to me. I was supposed to get closer to her. My queen. My heart everything. She wouldn't know what she has done but she has taken my heart with her. And she doesnt know it.

I watched Temiloluwa in class, she was concentrated on whatever Mrs Mara our Literature teacher was saying. Her lips were open a little bit just to allow the end of pen to enter. Her brows were crinkled as she continued to bite the cover of her pen.

Her legs were crossed, one leg over the other while she rested her other hand that wasn't busy holding the pen to her mouth on her locker. The hair she had made earlier this week, was still neat and tidy. She looked cute biting the pen and I know it is an unconscious habit she has. This isn't the first time I would see her do it.
God she is cute.

I was so lost in looking at her I almost missed that bastard Timi, looking at her. I and Timi are not really good friends. I was a friend of Kora and Timi likes Kora so he accepted me. But really, was I truly accepted? Apart from Kora, the rest just treat me like they are tolerating me.

Especially Fikkie. I hated that guy with all the might in me. He was always forming cool guy but I know he didn't like me. He could see through my facade, kind of. And it really is vexing at times. That is none of my business though. I only have one aim to make statuses sane. And that is to have Temi. I'll do whatever it takes to have her. And I wouldn't hesitate.

I saw Temi walk out and it didn't take me long to figure out Timi would follow her. I wanted to go and see what he would do myself but I sat back down. I know what to do I thought with a smile growing on my face.

Temi

The door opened and I was thankful for the distraction. Wait what? No I'm not. What if it's a teacher, Kristen worse still, the Principal. I didn't know when my heart started beating erratically. I wish I could just disappear right now.

How about Timi? You would leave him alone?
Fuck Timi.

The sounds of feets slapping against the tiled floor of the toilet made the scene look more thrilled. It was like we were in an horror movie and we wait there stupidly till the monster comes, in this case our death. Because I'm going to die if it is the Principal. He won't even try to understand whatever we are doing here. Oh the embarrassment.

Kora appeared like the witch she was, oh my gosh. I could have died ten deaths within that short spam. Bitch.
Oh my heart. I think I need food to calm down. I didn't even wait for Timi, before I started going outside. He should die there with Kora. Alakoba boy.

"Hoe." I heard Kora mumble but I didn't even mind her as I continued my journey to the classroom. That's it I'm not coming out of class throughout today. I'm done. Enough thrill for today.

************************************

I was sitted in the middle of Sarah and Ope for the lesson today. I'm never sitting with Timi again. He's a very big distraction. I pulled the pen from my mouth to put down the answer I got from my calculator. Yeah, today was maths. And I really need to concentrate because our test is tomorrow. So, I can't dissappoint my mother and myself. No boy, no distractions.