To all the upcoming writers out there.

So something terrible happened this week. A friend of mine wanted to take down her book because of what someone said on it.
Yes you should give constructive criticism.
But you shouldn't bully anyone to remove their book.
It is their book.
While will anyone do that?

Everyone started from somewhere.
But do you know it is almost general knowledge that fifty shades of grey sucked?

I mean I loved it but writers think it's terrible.
I'm serious. But you see how that turned out?

Everyone loved it!  Including me. Some writers said it didn't make sense. But then she published and look at it now.

Love your book, hate it, I don't care. But do one thing for both of us. Own it. Be proud of it. Be able to say it's trash but it's my trash. And you know what? As you go on, you can't write the same trash twice.

Yes. It carries your DNA. It's...it's more than that. You gave it life. No...even more than that. You created an entire universe out of nothing more than brain power and your understanding of the world around you with your influence on it. It might suck to high heavens but it's your creation.

Within your story, you're god.
Know that.

It's good you think it's trash. Not good good but it means you are connected to it. But if it's your creation and you have no feeling towards it, good or bad? It's hopeless.

The point is, the number of people that will read a story you have written will always be more than those who will read it if you didn't write it.

Jesus... I'm sounding motivational. E don do...

The thing is you shouldn't allow anyone to discourage you from book.
Thank you

_plehthora

Iyanuoluwa-Temi.

Teefabulous.

phaylove4

JosephineIvy

Rihanna_Adedeji.

Orangee1

ekpikapere

And many more.
Please help me tag more upcoming writers like me.
Let them see this and know it.
Thank you!!