Chapter 25

To be deleted soon

Temi

I woke up to the feel of hands on my neck, as they trailed slow affectionate caresses from my temple to my forehead where I was knocked hard on the head. I woke up with a yelp, as my hands immediately found the assaulted spot on my head to rub. I glared back at Ope in anger.

"Are you okay?" My voice was still rasped from the deep sleep I had been.

Ope doubled over, laughing her ass of as she placed both hands in the middle of her stomach, above her navel and laughed her ass off. My lips were in a tight grim as I waited patiently for her display to come to an end.

"Oh gosh, that was epic! You needed to have seen your face." She guffawed after her exaggerated display.

"You would know what epic is if you don't explain why you woke me up, and why it was in an abnormal way."

"I'm sorry, it's time for prep and I was asked to wake you but you weren't answering so I went for your sparkling forehead." She said, still chuckling.

"See, just shut up before I come for your forehead also." I got out of the bed and went straight to the bathroom.

Everyone was seated and reading already when we entered into the doors of the prep room, i alongside Ope went straight ahead to our usual table. Kora's loud voice could be heard as we approached the table.

Timi turned his head to look at us and I felt my heart do that thing again, I felt it skip a beat. My blood rushed past by body and into my ears as I felt the hair rise up and the resurrection of goosebumps beginning to form on my hands. Everywhere suddenly blurred and the only sight I could behold was that of him and him alone.

My heart pumped deep and I could feel the rise and fall of the gbim gbim as it pounded in me, I stared straight at him as I watched his eye lids dilate as he raked his gaze from my eyes up into my toes, the expression on his face could count as that of a proud boyfriend.

I reached the table and placed myself on the chair next to him, with Ope seated at the other side of me. My hands were grabbed and pulled in for an intertwine and I glanced up at him wit a smile.

He bent to my height, the hair I had plaited into all back and base tickling his temple, his eyes dropped to my lips and right back to my eyes like he clumsy decipher where to hold it. His expression was that of someone who was in a trance and his eyes finally made a decision, gazing intently on my lips.

Without him touching me, I could feel the heat, the imaginary caress of his hands on my body as they teased me immensely, only with gazing at him. I knew what he was thinking and he knew I knew but no words were exchanged between us.

Soon, a loud throat clearing interrupted us and Fikkies voice boomed,

"Just look at the both of you. Giving eye signals to each other. Only God knows what is probably going on in your head right now." He chuckles as Timi glared at him .

"Hey, how are you?" I managed to tear my gaze away from Timi who still had his eyes on me. I was conscious about everything, my actions, my words even my thoughts. Only Timi could have that effect on me.

"I'm good. Heard you were having cramps. Hope you are good now sha?"

"Yeah, it's better now. Thank you." I blew him kisses from where I was.