chapter 20

I write this, by 2:36am with swollen eyes and hungry stomach 😂😂. I want to so sleep and I rant alot when I'm asleep.

Who watched Akwa man? I believe that movie was overrated mehhn.. I can't count how many times I slept off. Okay how did Akwa man reach here.
Adesewa write!!
But I like talking. I'm tired jare.
This chapter is dedicated to my soon to be husband. He has agreed to pay my expensive bride price. Don't worry, I'll invite you to the wedding.

This chapter is dedicated to,........ Drum rolls please. .........
Orangee1 yes, yes. He's my future husband o. I've warned y'all.

Your hands fits in mine, like its made just for me. But bear this in mind, it was meant to be.

Song of the chapter : Kehlani ft Ty Dollar sign, Nights Like This.
VOTE!
COMMENT!!
TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!!

BORING CHAPTER AHEAD.

************************************

Temi

The blinding lights coming from outside, shone through window rays of my bedside window dragging me out of my half conscious sleep. I woke up few minutes ago but decided to lazy around.

Friday had rolled in quick before my eyes and it came as a a shock to knowing it was time our mid terms. The excitement that cuddled me within regarding the thoughts of going home, made me let out a loud giggle.
I miss my mummy and her delicious cooking.

I turned on my side, lettting down a foot on the cold tiles while my other leg remained slanted on the bed. Taking my hands criss cross above my head, I let out a loud moan as I stretched, attracting the attention of a groaning Ope slipping into consciousness.

"You just had to moan like a goat." Ope declared with hoarse voice muffled between her sheets.

"Wake up lazy bun, today is a wonderful day. We get to go home, we get to taste better food. Get up!!" I exclaimed dramatically, finally getting up from my bed, depositing my legs in my black comfy slippers.

"Stand up let's get ready. Well, I don't blame you. On a norms, you would have been in school by this time." I tapped her lightly, stretching on my full tips so as to where she lay on her top bunk.

"You have problem. Common rest, you won't allow someone have. When did you even become this energetic in the morning?" She grumbled getting down from her bunk and walking past me to the bathroom. I let out a low chuckle as she almost tripped on her foot.
Lazy girl.

See who's talking? My ever present sub conscious butted in and I rolled my eyes at her.

Which reminds me, I need to go check up on Sarah.

"Ope, I'm going in search of Sarah, I would be back." I yelled and I could feel waves of annoyance being thrown at me by the three other people in our room.
Lazy people

Walking in the hallway, past several dorm rooms, I gave another smile as the breeze blew past me and sent the hair I had losened earlier, going haywire.

"Wake up, wake up." I made my grand entrance into the light blue painted room earning different morning groans from the occupants of the room.

"Sarah, get up. Let's move. We are going home today, say yay." I yelled in her ear.

"Get out of here." she mumbled back sleepily.

"Come on, get up. Think of Tunji, you want to see him before going right?" I coerced her.