𝐈𝐈

𝙴𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚒 𝙵𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚛 | 𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚒

KD💛
Today 6:23 PM

aye?

what?

nigga don't say what.
df 😐

what you want khalil?

yo brother there?

no. n ik damn well you
ain't texting me asking abt other ppl.

stfu i do what i want
lil reggie fytb.

boy bye.

yo momma there?

no. i'm by myself.

aight. i'm finna come through

y?

cause i want to

okay sir
read 6:30 PM

I was finna take a nap but whatever. I got up from my bed and walked downstairs with my phone in my hand.

I sat down on the couch and waited for Khalil to get here. When I heard a knock on the door I knew it was him so I opened it.

"Wassup lil baby?" He walked in and I shut the door behind him.

"Anyways." I walked back over to the couch and sat down.

"Nah. Come on." He pointed towards the stairs.

"Mmcht." I got back up and walked up the stairs to my room with him following behind me.

Once we got in he closed the door. I ain't care cause I don't like my door opened anyway, home alone or not.

"Now why you wanted to come over here?" I asked as I watched him take his shoes off.

"Cause I was bored." He said and walked over to the bed before laying down.

"Where yo' girlfriend at?" I plugged up my phone and sat it on my nightstand.

"Somewhere around this neighborhood. Ion know." He shrugged.

Just sad.

I just nodded and grabbed the remote and turned on the tv.

"Whatchu wanna watch?" I asked as I waited for Disney plus to load.

He looked up at me then back at the tv.

"Toy story. The first one." He said.

I turned it on and put the remote back down and got comfortable.

Not even 20 minutes into the movies Khalil started being weird and irritating. He kept touching me and shit.

"Moveeeee!" I slapped his hand from off of my thigh.

"Stop hitting me befo' I punch you." He mugged me.

"Shut up."

He pulled me over to him and I sighed. I didn't really care because he's always been touchy, well before he started fucking with Milan. But today he just did it out of the blue.

"Khalil quit playing." I tried to move his arms that were around my waist but I couldn't.

"Chill." He moved all of my hair to one side and started planting soft kisses on my neck. I deadass froze, it felt like a shock went through my whole body.

"K-Khalil s-stop." I tried so hard not to moan but that failed cause that's exactly how his name came out, a whole moan.

He didn't stop, instead he kept going. Somehow he found my sweet spot and started sucking on it and running his tongue across it. That's when I couldn't take it.

I got out of his grip and scooted over.

"What is wrong witchu?! Why you do that?" I looked at him.

"Cause I felt like it. And you liked it so I ain't even tryna hear it." He said and pointed in between my legs.

I looked down and saw a big ass wet spot. I gasped and closed my legs only for him to open them again.

"Let me see." He motioned for me to take my shorts off.

Was I really about to do this? Yes the hell I was. Age is just a number pooh.

I lifted my lower body up and took off my shorts.

"Fuck is you doing with this on?" He asked referring to the lace underwear I had on.

I shrugged causing him to look up at me. In one swift motion he had them bitches ripped up and on the floor.

First of all, I just bought those.

He licked his lips before spreading my legs open.

"Yo' shit wet as hell." He started rubbing my clit with his thumb. Since my virgin ass ain't never been touched before, I was taken back. He started off slow but slow became fast real quick.

"Kh-fuckkk!" I moaned loud as he slid another finger inside me. It felt weird at first but when it started feeling good it was over.

I gripped the bed sheets once he started pumping them in and out. He was going way too fucking fast and I moaned louder each time, ain't no way it's supposed to feel THIS good.

He made his way up to my neck and kissed it again.

"I have to c-" Before I could finish my sentence I felt myself release right onto his fingers.

call the fbi he nasty 🤢🤢🤢

LMFAOO BYE SN.