𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈

excuse mistakes cause i didn't proofread bye.

𝙴𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚒 𝙵𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚛 | 𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚒

"Dirty Iyanna, ohhhh." Reggie sung as he sat next to me on my momma's couch.

"That's my cue to get the fuck, asap. Unt unt." Solai threw her hands up in surrender and walked upstairs.

"When you due again?" He asked, turning his attention to me.

"June 18th." I said while rubbing my stomach.

"You sure that's one baby? It look like you carrying a whole lil league team." He said and I mugged him.

"See this why ion like coming over here with you." I rolled my eyes and stood up.

"Where you going?"

"Away from you." I started to walk away.

"You know you wobbling right to the kitchen." He laughed and I waved him off.

Once I got in the kitchen I went to the refrigerator and pulled out a jar of pickles along with some whipped cream.

"This finna slap." I nodded to myself and set everything on the counter. I washed my hands and then grabbed a fork. I got one pickle out with it then topped it off with some whipped cream.

Just as I was about to eat it my momma walked in.

"Girl what the hell is you doin'?" She asked while raising an eyebrow.

"What it look like? Eating."

"Don't get smart, I don't care how old you is I'll still whoop yo' ass. And I know you ain't eating that, you fucking nasty." She shook her head.

"Momma it ain't nasty, it's good. Ain't that right princess?" I looked at my stomach. "See she just kicked me, that mean it's good."

"Any damn way. When y'all leaving? I got company coming over."

"What company? And I know you ain't beg for us to come over just to kick us out." I scrunched up my face.

"Mind the business that pays you, and yes I did. Hurry up and get out."

"Mmcht." I smacked my lips.

████████████████

"I'm finna beat the fuck outta you." I looked at Xayvion then back at the bathroom which had water everywhere. "ANTONIO COME GET THIS LIL BOY CAUSE IF I PUT MY HANDS ON HIM IMMA HURT HIM!"

"What the fuck is you yelling for?" He walked into the room then over to the bathroom.

"Look at what he did."

"Bro, what the hell was you doing?" He looked down at Xayvion who had his head down. "I'm talking to you."

"I ain't mean to." He said.

"I don't know what's wrong with him. He been acting out for no reason." I sighed.

"Ma, I'm sorry. You don't love me no more?" He asked. I looked at Antonio and he looked at me, we was looking at each other.

"Of course I love you stink, I always will. Just because I yell don't mean I don't love you." A frown appeared on my face.

"But you having a new baby. You gon' love her more." He crossed his arms.

"No. Imma love both of y'all the same amount." I kneeled down so I was at his height.

It finally clicked, this why he be acting out. He wanna be the only child. Tracey was jealous when Solai came along, Solai was jealous when Reggie came along, and Reggie was jealous when I came along.

"Promise?" He put both of his hands on each side of my face causing me to laugh.

"I promise." I gave him a kiss on his cheek.

"Both of y'all ugly and fake." Antonio spoke up.

"Boy you just make cause ain't nobody showing you no attention." I rolled my eyes.

"Don't make no sense." Xayvion mumbled under his breath and walked over to him and gave him a hug. "I guess I love you too."

"You guess? Lil nigga I'll kick you out my house."

"I'm playing."

This, this right here was my happiness. I would do anything for them and the fact that I was about to have another blessing made me even more happy. I always wanted a family of my own and now I got it.

████████████████

"Can't believe yo' son flooded the damn bathroom." I said climbing into the bed.

"Nah nah nah he only 'my son' when he do sum bad." Antonio said.

"Anyways, this child right here is kicking my ass right now." I pointed to my stomach. She been kicking me all day.

"Let me see." He said and I grabbed his hand and placed it on my stomach. "She tryna tell you to let her out."

"Hell nah. She gon' stay in there until she due. One more month pooh." I laid flat on my back and watched as he placed soft kisses on my stomach.

"Emani?"

"Hm?"

"I love you."

"I love you more." I said with a smile on my face.

Most definitely finna have his last name.

i took a 4 day break, i'm back now. but this book finna end soon 😔.

get this too 1 million votes pls 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨